ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board

23 years ago!!!
The Cockroaches - warm-up club gig - 1981 US tour
Sir Morgans Cove - Worcester, MA - September 14, 1981
© 1981 Ron Pownall
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Charlie Watts Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Birthday Gift to you all ;) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
August 30th, 2004 10:36 PM
Nellcote Happy B-Day!
August 31st, 2004 12:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

We also have a whole lotta less participants... If you look at it relatively (number of participants in relation to number of inhabitant per country) we always do amazingly good. Look at Belgium which is about the same size as Holland: they ended in 51st place, while Holland got the 17th place. No disrespect to Belgium, just an example...

Well just the city in which I live is bigger in population than The Netherlands and Belgium TOGETHER and my whole country is about ten times each and we just got four medals, no gold and our place was 60th

Cuba has less than 11 millions and was one of the poorest countries with medals in the olympics and they ended 11th

The winner would be the USSR if you count Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, and all others Sovietic Republics (Hi Irina... I love you!)

Thanks FotiniD your country gave us a lesson of hospitality and good taste... I love you too

Keithfucius Say

He who's bad playing sports is good celebrating
August 31st, 2004 12:59 AM
parmeda Thank you so much, Angie! These pictures are fantastic. I want to be able to do that

I have a new computer that has all of these "toys"...it's going to take me a lifetime to figure them out. I knew I was headed for trouble when I uncased it and saw "THE BOOK", lol...
August 31st, 2004 01:42 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
4 Flicks was somewhat disappointing to me and on the "Docu" disk, mine gets stuck on the fanclub membership offer and I cannot see any of it....

blablablablabla..how interesting

Nice Work Angiegirl!!
August 31st, 2004 01:43 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
THey did worse than the French.

who cares??
you deserves the golden medal of the ass**le of the year JB!!
August 31st, 2004 01:48 AM
beer Jumacfly, where in France are you? have you gone to nellcote yet?
August 31st, 2004 02:38 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
beer wrote:
Jumacfly, where in France are you? have you gone to nellcote yet?

South East, Montpellier...
i ve never seen Nellcote , but may be for my next holidays Beer! i know that Egon visited the place on last spring, he may have more tips than I!

cheers

JU
August 31st, 2004 02:53 AM
UGot2Rollme Angiegirl, thanks for the pics, they're great!...
and sorry I was premature with your b-day, but 30 is a milestone that should be celebrated over the course of several days!
August 31st, 2004 02:55 AM
beer Jumacfly, i think you should journey south and find the holy land(NELLCOTE) I wouod if i was you! But, first stay up all night listening to Exile, in preparation.
August 31st, 2004 03:05 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
beer wrote:
Jumacfly, i think you should journey south and find the holy land(NELLCOTE) I wouod if i was you! But, first stay up all night listening to Exile, in preparation.

Amen Bro!! I agree with that but you know time waits for no one
May be this winter cuz I got to go to Nice to fly to Holland..
August 31st, 2004 07:28 AM
Factory Girl Thanks, Angie.
August 31st, 2004 07:49 AM
montana WOW

THANX A LOT ANGIE!!!!!
August 31st, 2004 07:57 AM
Jumacfly Priceless header!!!
one of the funniest moment of FF!!!
Angie do you have a pic of the boys in the van, after palais royale show???
another great one!!
August 31st, 2004 07:59 AM
Angiegirl No, I don't, dunno why though, it's great, with Mick teasing Ronnie! But I don't have the software installed anymore, so if anyone is experimenting with it, you know which stills we want!!
August 31st, 2004 09:29 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
This is how you are spending your 30th birthday? Sorry about the French medal count.

Joshy .......................................

Regarding the sharp lower pain that currently exists in the small of me back and the constant flow of blood in me urine --- Oh , and the numbness , tingling and non-stop vertigo that I have had to deal with on a continuous basis for over a month....

" Little Red Rooster " says I may very well have the following :

a statoacoustic malady

Bell's Palsy

Trigeminal neuralgia

Bell's Palsy ?!?!

BELL's PALSY ?!?!?! ..........WTF ?!?!

Why ?!?!

WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

Kins !

[Edited by Joey]
August 31st, 2004 09:39 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
This is how you are spending your 30th birthday? Sorry about the French medal count.

Angie, i m sure you gone have a big big party for your Bday...thanks kindly for posting those great pics!!!
i recognize Mick purple jacket, which makes my girl LOL everytime i watch the DVD

"OMG, why this jacket, why WHY WHYYYYYYYYYY??????"

Hi JB how are you??
August 31st, 2004 12:12 PM
kath those are awesome pictures...many of them are now a part of my screensaver!!! thank you!!!
August 31st, 2004 12:13 PM
kath bell's palsy often goes away on its own.....
August 31st, 2004 01:06 PM
steel driving hammer Love that part...

August 31st, 2004 01:21 PM
gypsy I checked out SnagIt, Angie. Anyone can download it free for 30 days...and you don't have to give a credit card number or anything. I will download it as soon as I figure out how to use it--reading the tutorial. It looks a little bit difficult for me, as I'm an idiot.
August 31st, 2004 01:57 PM
KeepRigid Hey, happy Birthday, Angiegirl!

(30 feels a little bit more complete now, now doesn't it! )

And gypsy, you mustn't say such things. You know KRsL has always referred to you as "the smartest piece of ass I know". High marks, indeed.
August 31st, 2004 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
KeepRigid wrote:

And gypsy, you mustn't say such things. You know KRsL has always referred to you as "the smartest piece of ass I know". High marks, indeed.

Smack on the Ass ?!?!

[Edited by Joey]
August 31st, 2004 02:15 PM
KeepRigid Btw Angiegirl, I can't help but appreciate the irony of this thread. Weren't you the one who requested smaller pics here at RO, due to connection speeds? I remember it fondly, because my lawyer was so adamant about helping you, he was deleting everything off my computer and throwing out all kinds of old photos from around Casa de Keep.

I don't think he quite understood your request, but at any rate, if he sees this topic, he's likely to go nuts again. I can hear him now, going on about 'that dear girl' and crying wildly about the Gift of the Magi.

For both our sanity, allow me to gift you with a notable absence of KRsL this year. Cuz trust me, you don't want that motherfucker showing up at your party.
August 31st, 2004 02:32 PM
Angiegirl I was, that's why I posted this in a separate thread, with a warning... At the time I was referring to large signature images that show up everytime one replies to a thread. BTW, I have broadband now
August 31st, 2004 04:47 PM
scope Was anyone else beside me hoping that there was a picture of Angie in here?

Happy 30th Angie
August 31st, 2004 04:48 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Wonderfull stuff, Angie!
Thanks,
and have a great B day!!!
Fabio
(I'm FORTY and I Lick!)
September 1st, 2004 12:58 AM
gypsy keeprigid, you've got a memory like a steel-trap, just like you-know-who.

Oh, yeah, and KRsL has already left a dozen messages about how he can help me with "Snatch It," as he refers to it. Claims he's a "snatch" connoisseur.

Thanks again for the great photos, Angie! You've got me motivated to try to capture better images from my DVD's. Like I need another project that has me sitting in front of a damn computer for two hours.
Well, hope your birthday was great...and hope every day thereafter brings you wonderful things.
September 1st, 2004 01:03 AM
Soldatti Great stuff Angie!
September 1st, 2004 01:07 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Thanks again for the great photos, Angie! You've got me motivated to try to capture better images from my DVD's.

Lol Gypsy, it takes a lot of time and patience indeed. But better images you don't necessarily get with this method. These images were quite clear and sharp because it's a new dvd, recorded with new equipment. Older movies will be of worse quality, even if transferred on dvd, remember. So my captures from let's say Hyde Park dvd or Ladies & Gentlemen are not as nice and clear.
September 1st, 2004 04:40 PM
gypsy Thanks, angiegirl. I went through a bunch of programs that my boyfriend has...and found one just like SnagIt...and also found out we have a LOT of cool computer stuff.
Yeah, I know what you mean about the quality of the pictures. I can get newer DVD's to look crystal clear...but most of Anita's films are so old, I'm lucky I got the stills from those to look as good as they did. "A Degree of Murder" looks like crap...even though I have it on DVD...I guess because it's foreign and nearly 40 years old. But "Barbarella" and "Candy" look great, as does the "Performance" VHS tape.
Page: 1 2 3