ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: where can i find 40 licks tour - boots ? Return to archive
09-11-02 12:56 PM
steven Hey
where can i find 40 licks tour - boots ?
i know there a some sites with new boots
anybody know where ?

greeting from hamburg germany
09-11-02 01:00 PM
Happy Motherfucker!! Try this link ftp://stones:[email protected]/
Click on webusers, There are acouple of mp3s on there including The Fleet show. The sound is not great, but still not to bad either. Check it out.
09-11-02 01:29 PM
posada I can't get anywhere with this link. When you open anything up, it says page can't be displayed.
09-11-02 02:15 PM
RubyFriday The link is:

ftp://stones:[email protected]/
09-11-02 02:27 PM
posada When you click on it, it asks for a username and password. Do you need to register somewhere?
09-11-02 02:30 PM
Moonisup to many people are on it!! It is an well known site!! Try it again when it ain't busy

rik
09-11-02 02:41 PM
posada Well, I tried it again and thought it was working. It downloaded one song and then when it started downloading the second one it popped up with: Internet Explorer can't download, login request denied. Does that mean it's busy or I need a password?
09-11-02 02:45 PM
Moonisup I think busy!! I was there the whole morning, downloading some stuff, when it was morning it was night in the us, well no I can't get there too!!

rik
09-11-02 02:47 PM
posada Thanks, I'll try again later.
[Edited by posada]
09-11-02 02:51 PM
RubyFriday Well,I downloaded everything when all americans were sleeping.Had no problems.I don�t know why they are asking for password again,it�s in the adress:
user : stones
password : undercover
Maybe it works ,when you type that again.
09-11-02 02:53 PM
Moonisup I know!!! I downloaded too when al the US guys/girls where sleeping!!!!!

rik
09-11-02 03:04 PM
RubyFriday Well,I downloaded everything when all americans were sleeping.Had no problems.I don�t know why they are asking for password again,it�s in the adress:
user : stones
password : undercover
Maybe it works ,when you type that again.
09-11-02 03:14 PM
posada Thanks, I'll try it in the middle of the night and see if that works. Also, thanks for the password if it asks for it again.