ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith is NOT a Pussy!! Return to archive
09-10-02 11:22 PM
VoodooTattoo Im an arrogant college student who is right about everything so you naysayers on the former Keith post better listen up right now!

Facts:

1. Keith is immortal
2. Keith fights ALL the time.
3. The purpose of Keith is to flip out and kill people and wail on his ax.

This is addressed to all of you who were claiming that Keith isnt violent or doesnt have any guts. Keith can kill anyone he wants! Keith kicks peoples' asses ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it. This guy is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. One of my friends knows a guy that when Keith was eating at a diner, and when some dude dropped a spoon Keith killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw Keith totally uppercut some dude just because the dude opened a window!
Thats what I call real ultimate power!!!
If you don't believe that Keith has REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off with his ax!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.
09-10-02 11:31 PM
luridchief Damn! That Keef is one mean Mo-Fo!

09-11-02 12:16 AM
Scottfree Slowly and gently sets plastic cutlery back on table...fears Keefs rath
09-11-02 12:55 AM
sammy davis jr. Fact: Keith is Chuck Berry's bitch... 'member that one part in Hail Hail Rock N' Roll when Keith couldn't play the intro to Carol just the way Chuck wanted it? And Keith just sat their and took it while Chuck scolded him just like a little schoolboy? Where was Keith the cutlery slinging, ginsing knive throwin' bad boy then?
09-11-02 05:36 AM
luxury1 Awhile back on Shidoobee, someone started a thread that Keith ran like a girl=ya know, when he comes up to the mike for his two songs, it is kind of a sissified run--I will be watching at my shows very closely to see if this is true. WIll report back.
09-11-02 07:12 AM
Soul Survivor What the fuck man, when is the last time Keith killed someone
09-11-02 07:17 AM
Child of the Moon And I'm guessing this cat got all of this shit off of realultimatepower.net and pasted Keef's name in.

Trust me.
09-11-02 07:18 AM
Soul Survivor LOL
09-11-02 07:51 AM
egon true or not, i find him very funny!
09-11-02 08:23 AM
Maxlugar That was great!

(Does Keith mind that I just said that?)
09-11-02 09:15 AM
Sir Stonesalot I could beat Keith in a wrestling match.

I'm a suplex machine!
09-11-02 09:35 AM
gypsymofo60 " Look man! If that cat doesn't stop it we're splittin'". "If they don't stop beatin' everyone up in sight then we don't play!"..........OH YEAH! He's a real pussy! The only man on the day, or night apart from Marty Balin to tell The Angels where to go. Oh yeah, he's piss weak! Sure!
09-11-02 10:54 AM
dkmonroe I watched "Gimme Shelter" recently, and it is interesting that the Angels knocked Marty Balin out cold, but they didn't lay a hand on Keith. Now, of course, Keith didn't jump off the stage and get directly in their faces, but I still think he was probably more aggressive than Marty.

I always think of Marty's last words before being biffed as, "Hey brother, we don't have to fight!" BAM!

It's really tragi-comic the way all of the Airplane respond to the Angel's violence. They just CAN'T bring themselves to admit that it's wrong!
09-11-02 11:26 AM
sammy davis jr. Remember that time when Keith got his ribs broken by that ladder in his library? That ladder kicked Keith's ass.
09-11-02 11:37 AM
gypsymofo60 My favourite Keith story is the one when he and Sanchez give Sanchez's doberman smack, and it goes ballistic at Redlands, I had tears in my eyes as I rolled around on the bed reading that, or imagining the sight of him flying across the grounds , and down the road in that hovercraft, only to leave the thing to rust in a corner when the novelty wore off. Those stories make the human riff a hero. Just like Keith Moon playing 'The Great Escape'on his motor-bike in Steve McQueens garden, Oh to have been a 60s,or 70s hedonist rock star!
09-11-02 12:01 PM
Mother baby
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Fact: Keith is Chuck Berry's bitch... 'member that one part in Hail Hail Rock N' Roll when Keith couldn't play the intro to Carol just the way Chuck wanted it? And Keith just sat their and took it while Chuck scolded him just like a little schoolboy? Where was Keith the cutlery slinging, ginsing knive throwin' bad boy then?

Keith was just humoring an eccentric.
09-11-02 01:33 PM
jb I always liked MotherBaby....Chuck is a fucking pervert who should be in jail..Keith had to put up with that ass-hole to get through the film which he did for that ungrateful piece of shit!