ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Soulie! Down! Return to archive
09-10-02 10:01 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Calm! Now!

How many times have you changed your avatar/signature setup today?

Calm! Now!

Stones goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood....

Busting heart over them baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.......

-tSYX --- Some girls they're so pure, some they're so corrupt!
09-10-02 10:02 PM
Soul Survivor Sorry, I will go to sleep now
09-10-02 10:17 PM
Scot Rocks I fear for Soulie's health when there there is another rush of Stones activity...I thought things were all quiet on the Western Front at the moment!!! lol

Mark
09-10-02 10:24 PM
MarthaMyDear LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol...................... :P I was thinking the same thing!!! lol................ :P

*** Martha ***
09-10-02 11:22 PM
Boomhauer Hey Martha, did you "Jump on top" of that guy that you like at work, yet? How's the dominatrix outfit coming? Britany just gave me the hugest.................uuuuuuh.......nevermind.

"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit, I ain't nothin' but a horn dog, bonin' all the time!

And baby if you ain't gonna get on top of me, you ain't no friend of mine!"

lol, that was kind of funny!
09-10-02 11:53 PM
MarthaMyDear Hey Martha, did you "Jump on top" of that guy that you like at work, yet? How's the dominatrix outfit coming? Britany just gave me the hugest.................uuuuuuh.......nevermind.

"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit, I ain't nothin' but a horn dog, bonin' all the time! And baby if you ain't gonna get on top of me, you ain't no friend of mine!"

lol, that was kind of funny!

-------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P WELL, some rather pertinent information just came-up... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P I only work for him once in awhile, etc., but I'll be working there either this month or next month and he told me he just broke-up with his girlfriend, etc., which I didn't know he had one, actually, so that is RATHER INTERESTING TO HEAR!!! lol.............. I MEAN, it's not FUNNY... lol.................. :P I was consoling to him, etc.... lol...................... :P I'm laughing... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P MAN, HE DRESSES AND HIS HAIR IS LIKE STEVEN TYLER AND YOU ***KNOW*** THAT WILL JUST DO IT!!! UGH!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P lol........................ :P Well, we'll see what happens... And, I had forgotten about the dominitrix outfit... I can't afford it, probably, but things might change close to show-time, MAYBE (?!?!?!)... Yeah, Brittany... She's got MOXY, IMO!!! I think the next time I work for him I'll quit after work and maker my move... HE!!! HE!!! TIME TO BE A BAD GIRL!! BEEN GOOD FOR TOO LONG!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P HE!!! HE!! lol.......................... :P And, your poem/song IS pretty good!!! And, funny... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD SELF!!! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-11-02 12:06 AM
Boomhauer thanks! You take care, too!