ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GERARDO!!! lol............. :P :D Return to archive
09-10-02 04:33 PM
MarthaMyDear I have to send you another Private Message 'cause when I email you, it keeps coming back to me... So, for now, this is all I can think of to do, etc.... I'll thnink of a solution to do later, ok.??? Anyways, check your PM and take care!!!

*** Martha ***
09-10-02 04:38 PM
jb What is this private message all about? Please advise.
09-10-02 04:46 PM
Joey " What is this private message all about? Please advise. "

It is a means of communication by which one can inform you that Janet Reno will win your primary this evening .

YES !!!!!!

Skittle Boy Joe

09-10-02 04:49 PM
Moonisup jb!! a private message is a message you can send so nobody could read what your saying!! you'll find the private message under your "welcome back jb"
click on that one and you can send a private message

rik
09-10-02 04:55 PM
MarthaMyDear That's right, SIR!!! Yes... What he said... JA JA JA JOEY!!! HE!!! HE!!! FUCKIN' STONES HERE SOON, DUDES!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPINESS IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER!!! HAPPINESS IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ***
09-10-02 04:59 PM
MarthaMyDear Oh, my God!!! lol...................... :P I hope you all know we're a bunch of freaks here... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Yes, I think some of us might just have a clue... HE!!! HE!!! lol................ :P ROCK ON!!! lol............. :P

*** Martha ***
09-10-02 05:03 PM
MarthaMyDear Just look at my avatar... lol................... :P What the hell is going on with that??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P lol................. :P And, I'm too lazy to change it... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P Oh, boy... lol.......... :P

*** Martha ***
09-10-02 08:39 PM
Miss U. Oh.....I'd like a private message everyone!!! LoL.
09-10-02 09:53 PM
Soul Survivor Martha, you could have been Ronnie's replacment for the "faces" if you know what i mean
09-10-02 10:27 PM
MarthaMyDear I know... It's an addiction that turned-into a rebellion... lol..................... :P It even pisses me off!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol................... :P HE!!! HE!!!

*** Martha ***