ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Super earnings for model Jagger Return to archive
09-10-02 02:03 PM
moy Super earnings for model Jagger

Elizabeth Jagger is making �20,000 a day as a model.

Leggy Liz: has moved up to supermodel status

The 18-year-old daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall is now firmly in the "supermodel" bracket after signing a �500,000 deal with Lanc�me, the French make-up giant.

Elizabeth, who is signed up with Models One, can now demand fees 10 times what her mother earned at the same age.

Elizabeth's career began with a fashion shoot when she was just three months old
09-10-02 02:11 PM
nankerphelge LIIIZZZZIIIIIEEEEEEE!
Oh LIIIIIZZZZZIIIIIEEEE!

I wrote a poem for you LIZZIE:

I don't care if she has daddy's lips
I don't care if she has daddy's hips
I don't care if her last name is Jagger
I just wanna see if I can shag her and gag her.

Thank you.
09-10-02 02:18 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Nanky are you smoking Joey's? That was quite a poem!!! But you bastard... don't steal my girlfriend!!!

Check this message from the old archives to see some pix and find out why she's mine. http://novogate.com/board/968/Archives/07-01-2002/93986-1.html

09-10-02 02:20 PM
jb She is a stunning beauty!
09-10-02 02:20 PM
phantom ha ha ha,
great poem!!!!
09-10-02 02:25 PM
Moonisup I wanna F$%^k her!!
09-10-02 02:26 PM
jb Moon..don't you have the red light district still? Go over there and dress one of the ladies up like Lizzie!
09-10-02 02:29 PM
Moonisup hahahah thanks for the tip, but the ladies in Amsterdam are a bit cheaper then lizzie, but I think ronnie's girl is nicer with less attitude!!

Rik
09-10-02 02:32 PM
jb Leah Wood is homely compared to the beautiful Jagger woman.
09-10-02 02:34 PM
Moonisup She is, but she has a better attitude then lizzy, she has a bad one, Ronnie is nicer also, Well when I mary Leah, I have a much more poor father!! Ronnie ain't that rich!!

Rik
09-10-02 04:41 PM
luxury1 Oh stop it you guys and heel! Take a really good look at that face and body--if she passed you on the street, you wouldn't look twice. It's the Jagger/Wood name and mystique boys, wise up and pack those thangs back in.
09-10-02 04:43 PM
jb We are pathetic!!!
09-10-02 11:12 PM
dkmonroe She's cute, but she needs to EAT something!
09-11-02 03:39 AM
fmk438j
quote:
dkmonroe wrote:
She's cute, but she needs to EAT something!

Exactly! And I have just the thing for her!