ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's Glorious Header Picture Return to archive
09-10-02 09:31 AM
Joey Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters .............

Just look at today's header picture and you will see the missing ingredient to the four new Rolling Stone studio tracks on Forty Licks .

<------ My little buddy here tells me that kids of all ages are asking Why ???? .....Why ????? ...Why ????? don't Mick and Keith invite Mick Taylor into the studio to record with them ????? He would improve the band's sound and lift the brand new songs to anthemic status .

Sounds like a missed opportunity to your young Joeykins !

......and the wind .....cries ........." Taylor " !!!

Skittles ( Tender Variety )

09-10-02 09:36 AM
fmk438j
quote:
Joey wrote:
Why ???? .....Why ????? ...Why ????? don't Mick and Keith invite Mick Taylor into the studio

Becuase they're scared he'll eat the children.
09-10-02 09:42 AM
fmk438j Just snapped out of something. I have no reason to mock the man who has brought me such joy. He's done nothing but good for me and would probably not laugh at my skinny ass if he were to see it in a photo.
09-10-02 09:56 AM
Joey " Becuase they're scared he'll eat the children. "

You make Joey giggle !