ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Return to archive Page: 1 2
09-10-02 05:57 PM
Sir Stonesalot Annie..it's a derringer. Dillenger is a dead bank robber.

BTW, I went thru the local police dept's side arm qualification course....Not only would I have qualified, but I would have qualified as an expert. 47 out of 50, center mass...the other 3 were gut shots...total score, 50 out of 50. Uncle Sam taught me to shoot baby!
09-10-02 06:46 PM
~AzQb [quote]Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Annie..it's a derringer. Dillenger is a dead bank robber.

ok...M....you gotme there...but please don't challenge the fact that he HAS a Derringer, and thank God he ain't Dillinger.

Good enuf, my love ?

~A
09-10-02 08:55 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
beer wrote:
OK, it happened in the 80's then. Charlie probably smacked Mick for making him take part in the Dirty Work album.

My favorite Charlie story.

So, it's in Amsterdam, 1985. Keith goes out with Mick in order to discuss the band and gets him rollicking drunk. They come home at three in the morning. Mick calls upstairs to Charlie, saying "Is that my fucking drummer? Get down here right now!" or something of the like, heavily slurred. Charlie calmly gets up, gets dressed in his traditional full suit and tie, walks downstairs, calmly. It's about half an hour since Mick called up. He knocks on the door, walks in, and absolutely lays the law down on Mick. *Bam*! Keith says he had to catch Mick to prevent him from flying out the window. Charlie looks down at the confused Mick and says "Don't you *ever* call me your fucking drummer again. You're my fucking singer!"

Keith was mad because Mick was wearing his jacket, which was ruined when Mick collapsed on his room service leftovers and coated it with blood. Keith, of course, also said that Mick had lost his one last friend in the band - but they seem to be getting along just fine now - even though there's still a big gap - Mick, then the rest of the band. Charlie's such a nice guy - sat with Bill Wyman when no one else would at lunch, always tried to play down Keith's problems, had a great time with Ronnie, even when he couldn't handle his drugs.

-tSYX --- Feelin' the need!
09-10-02 08:59 PM
Soul Survivor
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

sat with Bill Wyman when no one else would at lunch

That's funny!
09-11-02 12:03 AM
2000monkey The story goes that Charlie put on a fine suit to deck Jagger. Nice touch.
09-11-02 01:29 AM
Pants Make the Man Charlies is all class, isn't he?
Page: 1 2