ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA Spetember 5, 2002
By Brian Rasic with thanks to moy!!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: pix from the Orpheum Theatre club gig Return to archive
09-09-02 09:14 AM
moy
09-09-02 09:17 AM
moy

AP Photo/Winslow Townson, from Yahoo news
09-09-02 09:19 AM
moy

09-09-02 09:40 AM
FotiniD Thanks for the pix Moy!!
God, so close... It takes the gig to a whole different level, this intimacy... Makes me so jealous!! I got to get me to a club gig in Europe, most definitely! By the way, according to the supposed venues we know (for the time being) for Europe 2003, which do you guys think is the best to catch a club gig?
09-09-02 09:49 AM
Scot Rocks Thanks Moy, great pics, that last pic, of Mick rocks, I wonder what song it is, I know it wasn't played but I could imagine him shouting like that if he was singing "Hold back!!!!!"

Mark

09-09-02 09:53 AM
Honky Tonk Man Micks Screaming "JESUS KEITH, JUST PLAY THE DAMN FUCKIN' THING!"
09-09-02 10:30 AM
Joey Jesus..................look how friggin close they are !

Were there seats in the main level ?????? Incredible ........

I don't think the Aragon is going to be that intimate . However , what can you do when the city in question is CHICAGO ????

It's not called the WINDY city because of politics ..................it's because Joey passes a lot of gas when he arrives in town . YES !

Bunny Joe

09-09-02 10:35 AM
Honky Tonk Man You call that intimate?

It is i suppose, but i thought itimate was a small sweaty club where you and the band are nose to nose.

Alex
09-09-02 12:25 PM
Martha Absolutely fantastic photos Moy!!! Thanks for posting them.

Those of you going to the club shows are very fortunate undeed!

Has anyone posted a review of the Orpheum gig yet?
09-10-02 09:52 AM
moy

REUTERS/Jim Bourg
09-10-02 07:00 PM
T&A I'll give you my review:

Un-fucking-believeable. You folks going to the Aragon, Roseland and Tower are lucky souls.

My expectations were very, very, very high for this show. It far exceeded my expectations. I'm still in disbelief 2 days later.

The Stones have never sounded or played better, IMHO. They should cancel the rest of the arena and stadium shows and just do 100 of these.

I cannot wait for the Wiltern....
09-10-02 11:18 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you for these GREAT pix, MOY!!! I'll see you at the Wiltern, T&A!!! I'm all psyched-up for it!!! UGH!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! God, Mick looks good there!!! HE!! HE!!! SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, MAN!!! Oh... Speachless... THANK YOU!!!

*** Martha ***