ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Sirius Top 25 Return to archive
7th September 2006 10:21 PM
glencar There are many ties apparently...

1 Can't You Hear Me Knockin'
2 Gimme Shelter
3 Sympathy for the Devil
4 Satisfaction
5 Wild Horses
6 Dead Flowers
6 Brown Sugar
7 Paint It Black
7 Jumpin' Jack Flash
7 Honky Tonk Woman
8 Monkey Man
9 Moonlight Mile
10 Memory Motel
10 Angie
11 You Can't Always Get What You Want
11 Waiting On A Friend
11 Let It Bleed
12 Under My Thumb
12 Time Waits For No One
12 Start Me Up
12 She's So Cold
12 Lovin' Cup
12 Midnight Rambler
13 Sway
13 Rocks Off
7th September 2006 10:38 PM
Brainbell Jangler Now, THAT'S a decent list.
8th September 2006 12:25 AM
Scottfree That list can take the rest of the day off, after it's played on continuous loop....
8th September 2006 10:42 AM
gimmekeef If they announced that as the fall tour setlist...how many of us would be re-considering attending?
8th September 2006 11:03 AM
glencar They've played most of those songs over the last 2 tours.
8th September 2006 11:08 AM
gimmekeef
quote:
glencar wrote:
They've played most of those songs over the last 2 tours.

Granted...but not in that unique order or all at once...Plus 25 song show...with a few shorter versions..would work for me...
8th September 2006 11:09 AM
glencar Agree 100%!!!!!
8th September 2006 11:20 AM
gimmekeef I'd drop Brown Sugar right out..The Glasgow 2006 show and boot are great..but BS is so bad as to be humiliating...They cant seem to play that anymore..and when they do..it drones on far too long imho.....
8th September 2006 11:26 AM
Saint Sway isnt Mick involved somewhat in the song selections on the Sirius channel? Maybe that was just some sales BS... but cant the Stones at least look at that list and realize that these are the songs we love the most and what the real fans want to hear. Not Forty Licks live, but Time Waits For No One, LIB, Dead Flowers, Moonlight Mile, Sway, CYHMK, Monkey Man, Lovin Cup, WOAF, Gimme Shelter, Rocks Off... THESE ARE THE SONGS WE CRAVE!!!!
8th September 2006 11:26 AM
glencar Short version would be fine...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)