ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hello Boston. Return to archive
7th September 2006 09:47 AM
jb Rolling Stones
Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, MA
Wed, Sep 20, 2006 07:00 PM
Your Ticket(s)

Section Row Type Ticket Price Convenience Charge Description
130 3 Full Price Ticket US $152.50 US $15.40
PRICE LEVEL 2
LOWER SECTION SEATING

7th September 2006 10:47 AM
Nellcote I am next to the B stage.
I will regale at the power.
Bob Kraft,(jewish homeboy, built soccer stadium in Israel) most successfull NFL Owner in the last ten years, who paid for the stadium without PSL's or public money, will make our dreams come true.
Mitt Romney, future Presidental canidate, who told Harvard to shove it when they requested State Police coverage for the terrorist thug former President of Iran's visit to Bahston next week will provide safe passage to the event.

As Hyman Roth said: "I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up, if the Stones Fans are at the show, I'll know I have a partner. If they are not, I'll know I don't."
7th September 2006 10:52 AM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I am next to the B stage.
Bob Kraft,(jewish homeboy, built soccer stadium in Israel) most successfull NFL Owner in the last ten years, who paid for the stadium without PSL's or public money, will make our dreams come true.
Mitt Romney, future Presidental canidate, who told Harvard to shove it when they requested State Police coverage for the terrorist thug former President of Iran's visit to Bahston next week will provide safe passage to the event.

As Hyman Roth said: "I'm going to take a nap. When I wake up, if the Stones Fans are at the show, I'll know I have a partner. If they are not, I'll know I don't."

Not a Romney fan, but agee 100% with his statements. The Iranians are playing us like a fiddle, and quickly building their bomb for the Califate .
7th September 2006 03:35 PM
Nellcote JB, speaking of how bad a city is, what is the date of the Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville shows?
Why, you've got a whole state of God's Waiting Room loser folks there, buddy!
BTW, Kinky For Gov!

Dolphins loose to Stillers 2 nite, get used to this JB..
7th September 2006 03:36 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
JB, speaking of how bad a city is, what is the date of the Miami, Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville shows?
Why, you've got a whole state of God's Waiting Room loser folks there, buddy!
BTW, Kinky For Gov!

Dolphins loose to Stillers 2 nite, get used to this JB..

$22.50 my friend............beyond depressing
7th September 2006 03:39 PM
Nellcote NO shows in six markets in one state=see Dr. Kevorkian!
7th September 2006 03:40 PM
Saint Sway Maybe if they should pull a Kasabian and charge Kanye West's entire posse for tickets.

I'm guessing he has a big entourage and that could help fill another 120 or so seats
7th September 2006 10:18 PM
glencar
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
I am next to the B stage.

Someday baby we've got to meet...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)