ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't Expect To Hear From Gazza For A While! Return to archive
6th September 2006 07:05 PM
Honky Tonk Man I think the beer may of taken over...

Northern Ireland 3-2 Spain!

Though I'm sure he won't, this result could possibly eclipse the 1-0 victory over England Gazza is so very proud of!
6th September 2006 07:40 PM
PartyDoll MEG Pretty impressive -huh, HTM?

Considering the last word I heard... was that his team would probably get slaughtered tonight!!!

A beer or 2 might be in order!!
6th September 2006 07:52 PM
Gazza It was. What a fuckin' night! Behind twice and we end up beating one of the best sides in the world, with Healy getting all 3 of them.

No one left for about half an hour afterwards. An appropriate result on a night our supporters were officially honoured by UEFA as being the best fans in Europe.

But theyre the most frustrating national team in the world. We can beat England and Spain, but get hammered at home by Iceland, a side we fully expected to beat.

Got the great Raul's autograph afterwards too. Nice guy and a great sportsman.

6th September 2006 07:57 PM
glencar I thought Iceland would be a tough team!
6th September 2006 07:58 PM
Honky Tonk Man It was am unbelievable result! I only saw the brief highlights on Match Of The Day, but even I was jumping off my seat in support!

It was a good result for us too. Not a wonderful performance, but the points are what count. Scotland are doing great and wouldn’t it be an absolute JOY if we all made the finals in 2008!
6th September 2006 08:18 PM
Gazza it'd be a fuckin miracle, but it would be quite excellent - yes.

I think losing at home to Iceland is a killer for us, unfortunately. We're the best team in the world at being underdogs and the most hopeless when we're favourites.

We're something like the 4th seed in that group (or is it 5th), so anything above that is pretty good. I think its a bit much to expect us to finish in the top two in a group that includes Spain, Sweden and Denmark.

If we were in the group that England have however, I'd honestly fancy our chances to qualify
6th September 2006 09:25 PM
PartyDoll MEG Ahhhh.... Just enjoy your victory and being honored for being the best fans!!!
7th September 2006 04:11 AM
Zeeta Absolutely brilliant !

Healy for England!

Wonder why he doesn't do that for us?! (Leeds Utd.)

Probrably as Blackwell plays him on the right and he doesn't get he same service. I can't decide which goal was best his 2nd or his 3rd?!

He'll be leaving Leeds now anyway after that display but at least it'll have put £500,000 or so on his price tag - don't get me wrong we'd love to keep him but surely he'll be looking for better now...

Well done you Northern Irish bastard, I'd love it if you qualified but get some consistancy boys! Well done.
7th September 2006 06:51 AM
albert Gazza,

cheers!!!

gr,
Albert
Holland!!!
7th September 2006 07:53 AM
Scot Rocks Amazing result last night, your boys were brilliant gazza. Scotland top of the group including Italy, France and Ukraine. Still to play all of them mind you, France in Glasgow is next should be a good one!
7th September 2006 09:22 AM
Joey

Congratulations Gazza .
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)