ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (NSC) Dylan Is #1 Return to archive
6th September 2006 04:40 PM
aladdinstory Bob Dylan earns first No. 1 album since 1976

NEW YORK (Billboard) - For the first time in 30 years, Bob Dylan topped the U.S. album charts Wednesday with "Modern Times," his third consecutive top-10 studio set.

The Columbia Records release sold 192,000 copies in the week ended September 3, according to Nielsen SoundScan data.

Not only is it the legendary songwriter's first album to reach the throne since "Desire" in 1976, it's also his highest debuting album and his best sales week since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking data in 1991.

Dylan's previous album, 2001's "Love & Theft" opened at No. 5 with 133,760 copies. Before that, he peaked at No. 10 with 1997's "Time Out of Mind," which opened with 101,600 units. Aside from "Desire" and "Modern Times," only two other Dylan albums assumed the plateau on the chart: 1974's "Planet Waves" and 1975's "Blood on the Tracks."

6th September 2006 05:54 PM
Saint Sway bump

this Dylan #1 thread isnt getting as much love as the others

hopefully we turn it into something fun like a heated political debate or maybe we can talk about poor Euro sales or whoever Paris Hilton is currently fucking
6th September 2006 06:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
bump

this Dylan #1 thread isnt getting as much love as the others

hopefully we turn it into something fun like a heated political debate or maybe we can talk about poor Euro sales or whoever Paris Hilton is currently fucking

I am hoping this takes a turn towards a "fantasy Setlist"
6th September 2006 06:19 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I am hoping this takes a turn towards a "fantasy Setlist"

Black
Breath
Go
Alive
Bark
Deep
Fatal
Leash
Ocean
Dog
Rust
Rival
Bugs
Blood
Alone
Habit
Blur
Plate
Lukin
Porch
Gray
Bland
Wash
U
Rats
Smile
~ encore ~
Hail Hail
6th September 2006 06:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
bump
.....or whoever Paris Hilton is currently fucking

I thought she is currently going celibate.
6th September 2006 07:07 PM
mojoman
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

I thought she is currently going celibate.

strictly rumour. she's got the kabbalah shakes. one time third base with madonna and she's got religon. the hasidim will never except her
6th September 2006 07:58 PM
glencar Good for BOB! His album was priced at $9.99 at amazon.com. Maybe the Stones could take a lesson here?
6th September 2006 08:02 PM
lotsajizz I love 'Lukin'

6th September 2006 11:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot >or whoever Paris Hilton is currently fucking<

Sorry. I don't fuck and tell, so don't even bother asking....
7th September 2006 02:59 AM
aladdinstory
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
>or whoever Paris Hilton is currently fucking<

Sorry. I don't fuck and tell, so don't even bother asking....

quite a feat in all that armor!
7th September 2006 10:28 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
mojoman wrote:
strictly rumour. she's got the kabbalah shakes. one time third base with madonna and she's got religon. the hasidim will never except her

Yeah, that cold turkey stuff is not the way to go. If you go celibate the safest way is gradual withdrawal.
7th September 2006 10:33 AM
jb upset over her low sales (77k) may have caused her behavior.
7th September 2006 10:35 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
upset over her low sales (77k) may have caused her behavior.

I could cheer her up.
7th September 2006 10:38 AM
jb Very gruesome crime at that B&B in Maine!!!!!!!
7th September 2006 10:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Very gruesome crime at that B&B in Maine!!!!!!!

Yes....about 10 miles from me. I heard today that it was about rent. The guy was behind and the lady who owned the B&B tried to get the dude that got murdered first to collect it. Maine has no death penalty.
7th September 2006 10:44 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yes....about 10 miles from me. I heard today that it was about rent. The guy was behind and the lady who owned the B&B tried to get the dude that got murdered first to collect it. Maine has no death penalty.

Most disturbing, but not uncoomon in our violent society.
7th September 2006 10:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Most disturbing, but not uncoomon in our violent society.

One of the women that got murdered has a little girl about the same age as Steve Irwin's daughter. She was on the front page of today's paper. I couldn't even read it....I just tossed the paper back on the table.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)