ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
Đ Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What iPod you have? Return to archive
6th September 2006 03:45 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat 5th G
6th September 2006 03:58 PM
Saint Sway I've got the video ipod w/300 GB

I just downloaded a 78 Stones tv interview from abc on itunes. Cool old footage. A must for anyone with a video ipod!
6th September 2006 04:04 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
I've got the video ipod w/300 GB

I just downloaded a 78 Stones tv interview from abc on itunes. Cool old footage. A must for anyone with a video ipod!

300 Gb???
6th September 2006 04:09 PM
Saint Sway nah thats a typo. 30GB. Which is plenty I wouldnt know what to do with 300!

Supposedly I can hold up to 10k songs. Right now I only have about 3,500. I only like to put my very favorite songs from each record on it. No complete live shows - just some select live tracks from each show. I think of my ipod as my personal musical spam filter.
6th September 2006 04:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat 3500? I am feeding my iPod for the 2 night in a row and only have about 600 in now...
6th September 2006 04:28 PM
Saint Sway thats nothing. I listen to a wide range of stuff. But theres hundreds of cds in my collection where I havent even bothered to upload any songs from. This 3500 just represents the stuff I'm enjoying now in Sept 06.

I love my ipod
6th September 2006 04:30 PM
voodoopug I use the Nano 4GB Ipod, but I am considering trying a 30gb version. I don't care to use it for video, but I do use it for music in the car/office/gym/etc.
6th September 2006 04:32 PM
Saint Sway Pug,

If you'd pony up for flights instead fo trekking to and from work gigs in your jalopy, you'd appreciate the video version. They're fantastic for travel.
6th September 2006 04:50 PM
monkey_man I've got the 40G ipod. Is the video ipod worth it? Do you go blind watching on that little screen?
6th September 2006 04:52 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
monkey_man wrote:
I've got the 40G ipod. Is the video ipod worth it? Do you go blind watching on that little screen?

Dunno. Just got and have to work like hell to get all my cds on it. I will try the vid thing later on.
6th September 2006 05:08 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
Pug,

If you'd pony up for flights instead fo trekking to and from work gigs in your jalopy, you'd appreciate the video version. They're fantastic for travel.

I have my laptop with me for travel as my eyesight does not allow me to enjoy a screen that small. I prefer the smaller size for working out and traveling.
6th September 2006 05:53 PM
_Boomy_ A black 30 GB Video IPOD.
6th September 2006 06:14 PM
Madafaka iPod Video 5th Gen 30 Gb. Around 85 cds in there.

7th September 2006 07:21 AM
corgi37 What the fuck is a ipod?
7th September 2006 09:10 AM
kovach No Ipod, Creative Zen Touch, 40GB, got about 10,000 songs on it.
7th September 2006 09:18 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
What the fuck is a ipod?

AN iPod
7th September 2006 11:25 AM
Egbert
quote:
kovach wrote:
No Ipod, Creative Zen Touch, 40GB, got about 10,000 songs on it.

Same here w/ 6K songs.
7th September 2006 11:56 AM
marko Ipods in my head,,,,,,,is there Ipod where i could put all
my cdīs?
7th September 2006 12:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

AN iPod

Question: "Who Own The Chief's"

Response: "OWNS OWNS OWNS"
7th September 2006 02:53 PM
Sir Stonesalot I have the 40G...about 13,000 songs on it.

But I think I'm gonna upgrade to the 60G and give my current one to my son.
7th September 2006 04:13 PM
Dick Bush I am the Apple computer user since they exist and I appreciate their competence in graphics, but not in the sound matter.

These iPods don't sound any better than my cell phone with 2gb memory stick, no matter how good they look and how many gb they might have.

When I really want to enjoy the great sound of music on the road, I push the Shure earbuds and connect them with some Samsung memory stick with a forgetable, low profile name, which - in full contrast to iPod! - has absolutely no noise by having some sound presets better than all dynamic expanders I ever had.

Forget the nice Apple design and care about the sound. It is the earphone that matters, not the terabytes.
7th September 2006 06:41 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wait...are you saying that people use those crappy earbuds that come with the iPod?

Why?

7th September 2006 07:27 PM
Madafaka
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Wait...are you saying that people use those crappy earbuds that come with the iPod?

Why?

Who's using those white M&M's?
I use SONY!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)