ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Motley Crue/Aerosmith Opening Night Setlist Return to archive
5th September 2006 11:03 PM
Dan Columbus,OH
Polaris Amphitheatre
Sep 5 2006

MOTLEY CRUE

01. Dr Feelgood
02. Shout At The Devil
03. Wild Side
04. Live Wire
05. Same Old Situation
06. Home Sweet Home
07. Don't Go Away Mad
08. Louder Than Hell
09. Too Fast For Love
10. Sick Love Song
11. Primal Scream
12. Girls Girls Girls
13. Kickstart My Heart

AEROSMITH

01. Toys In The Attic
02. Mama Kin
03. Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
04. Cryin'
05. Walkin' The Dog
06. Jaded
07. Back In The Saddle
08. Stop Messin' Around
09. Seasons Of Wither
10. What It Takes
11. Dream On
12. Eat The Rich
13. Rag Doll
14. Sweet Emotion
15. Draw The Line
~~~~~Encore~~~~~
16. Love In An Elevator
17. Walk This Way
6th September 2006 03:10 AM
FotiniD See? Never complaint about the 19-song setlist again

By the way, I know there aren't lots of Aerosmith fans here, but don't these guys EVER tour Europe? It seems like they're most touring the States all of the time.
[Edited by FotiniD]
6th September 2006 06:45 AM
RollingstonesUSA I understand Motley's setlist, but why 17 songs....
6th September 2006 11:10 AM
pdog When did Tommy Lee quit the band?
6th September 2006 11:39 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:
Columbus,OH
Polaris Amphitheatre
Sep 5 2006

MOTLEY CRUE

01. Dr Feelgood
02. Shout At The Devil
03. Wild Side
04. Live Wire
05. Same Old Situation
06. Home Sweet Home
07. Don't Go Away Mad
08. Louder Than Hell
09. Too Fast For Love
10. Sick Love Song
11. Primal Scream
12. Girls Girls Girls
13. Kickstart My Heart

AEROSMITH

01. Toys In The Attic
02. Mama Kin
03. Dude (Looks Like A Lady)
04. Cryin'
05. Walkin' The Dog
06. Jaded
07. Back In The Saddle
08. Stop Messin' Around
09. Seasons Of Wither
10. What It Takes
11. Dream On
12. Eat The Rich
13. Rag Doll
14. Sweet Emotion
15. Draw The Line
~~~~~Encore~~~~~
16. Love In An Elevator
17. Walk This Way

and we have the nerve to complain about Stones Setlists....I would probably taken up "recreational Rat poisoning" if I was a fan of these bands and that was the setlist.
6th September 2006 11:48 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I dont think the Aerosmith set list is that bad.
6th September 2006 11:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I dont think the Aerosmith set list is that bad.

for an average fan, it is just what they would want to see, but for a die hard fan looking for deep cuts and album tracks, they will leave disappointed. From what I remember, Seasons of Whither has been played farely regularly by PoserSmith.
6th September 2006 12:07 PM
Dan Motley Crue is playing absolutely nothing new. They just trimmed down the Carnival Of Sins setlist from 130 to 78 mins. But glad they dropped Looks That Kill and kept Too Fast For Love and Louder Than Hell. Aerosmith will change the setlist around a bit. Up until about the day before yesterday Train Kept A Rollin' was supposed to be the opener and there were quite a few songs played at soundcheck and in the production rehearsals in Columbus not in the set. That said I am not too disappointed if I end up missing this one.
6th September 2006 12:12 PM
Green Tea Did Tommy Lee quit Motley Crue?

Uh, they suck anyway.
6th September 2006 12:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Green Tea wrote:
Did Tommy Lee quit Motley Crue?

Uh, they suck anyway.

I seen him on "Rock Star Supernova" last night.....was that live or taped?
6th September 2006 12:49 PM
jaymze God i would love to see both of those bands on one bill. Saw Motley in Glasgow last year and they were very entertaining as a live act. Have never seen Aerosmith as they rarely tour in Europe or the UK these days. The last time they played the UK was at Wembley stadium 1999 on the back of that massive hit single they had in 1998.

It would be a dream come through if they managed to bring this tour to the UK/Europe some time next year. Want to see the 'smiths before they kick the (touring) bucket.

The pairing of KISS / Aerosmith was a great package a few years ago too, though again The USA was the only market to experience the tour. Thats another band that have not been in the UK since 1999, long overdue a return visit....
6th September 2006 12:50 PM
Dan
quote:
jaymze wrote:
God i would love to see both of those bands on one bill. Saw Motley in Glasgow last year and they were very entertaining as a live act. Have never seen Aerosmith as they rarely tour in Europe or the UK these days. The last time they played the UK was at Wembley stadium 1999 on the back of that massive hit single they had in 1998.

It would be a dream come through if they managed to bring this tour to the UK/Europe some time next year. Want to see the 'smiths before they kick the (touring) bucket.

The pairing of KISS / Aerosmith was a great package a few years ago too, though again The USA was the only market to experience the tour. Thats another band that have not been in the UK since 1999, long overdue a return visit....

I would gladly trade you Aerosmith, KISS and Motley Crue for Hanoi Rocks and Therapy?
6th September 2006 12:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Dan wrote:

I would gladly trade you Aerosmith, KISS and Motley Crue for Hanoi Rocks and Therapy?

I would trade them for a warm half drank can of beer.
6th September 2006 12:55 PM
jaymze yeah i guess, we get to see some bands over here that ye never get to see anymore.

bring back the days when most bands did WORLD tours....
6th September 2006 12:59 PM
Scottfree As much as I dislike Motley and Aerosmith, I bet you can actually hear their guitars, and it sounds somewhat competent...Hell I saw Kiss on some live TV deal a couple weeks back and they sounded great (as much as I dislike them as well), Ace Freaky was playing very well, unlike thet crippled spider, and Woody...
6th September 2006 01:10 PM
jaymze
quote:
Scottfree wrote:
As much as I dislike Motley and Aerosmith, I bet you can actually hear their guitars, and it sounds somewhat competent...Hell I saw Kiss on some live TV deal a couple weeks back and they sounded great (as much as I dislike them as well), Ace Freaky was playing very well, unlike thet crippled spider, and Woody...

That wasnt Ace or Peter. Thats why KISS sound so good these days
6th September 2006 08:23 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
jaymze wrote:
That wasnt Ace or Peter.

Yep.
Just their greasepaint.

Read something recently where Simmons said the decision to have different guys sport the Ace and Criss faces was akin to the NY Yankees.
The players may change, but the uniform doesn't...
6th September 2006 08:28 PM
glencar I think Tommy Lee does Rock Stra: Supernova on off-nights. Dilana's going tonight!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)