ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: There Really Is A Suri Cruise (definitely NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
6th September 2006 10:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

what a beautiful baby....but a beautiful Asian Baby!
6th September 2006 10:33 PM
SweetVirginia Maybe he picked her up while filming that Samurai movie....
7th September 2006 12:50 AM
glencar Howe old is that baby? She looks at least 6 months!
7th September 2006 07:44 AM
not bound to please
7th September 2006 07:46 AM
not bound to please
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

what a beautiful baby....but a beautiful Asian Baby!

I think it's Tom's and Keanu Reeves' kid. Afterall - he's part asian.

7th September 2006 10:56 AM
voodoopug
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

I think it's Tom's and Keanu Reeves' kid. Afterall - he's part asian.

that is far more logical than the "truth" that Tom and Kate are trying to pass to us!
7th September 2006 12:59 PM
the good
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
Tom Cruise has completely flipped. It is indeed sad what she's in for. Hopefully her mother has more sense (?)

He's just a moron. But the thing is, you can't tell a moron that he's a moron. It just doesn't register. Unfortunately, it will be a rough go for the kid.
8th September 2006 01:13 AM
voodoopug
quote:
the good wrote:

He's just a moron. But the thing is, you can't tell a moron that he's a moron. It just doesn't register. Unfortunately, it will be a rough go for the kid.

it is sad when a child does not have a fair chance from the start!
8th September 2006 11:10 AM
glencar She'll be on one of those Nick shows in 9 years.
8th September 2006 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
She'll be on one of those Nick shows in 9 years.

and then a VH1 Celebreality show after that (also see: Simple Life 7)where Suri Cruise and one of the Bradjolina adopted kids tour the best rehab centers in the world to offer their's and their parents friends well wishes!
8th September 2006 02:44 PM
glencar Puggy, I thought you'd lost weight? Those WW pix don't show it yet.
8th September 2006 02:45 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, I thought you'd lost weight? Those WW pix don't show it yet.

you may have a short memory from the "WGN" days.
8th September 2006 02:50 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you may have a short memory from the "WGN" days.

I see it. I also like your review on Shidoobee. It makes me want to go next year.
8th September 2006 02:53 PM
voodoopug
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

I see it. I also like your review on Shidoobee. It makes me want to go next year.

thanks. I don't need to worry about Glencar seeing it, I see the scale, I see the new clothes much smaller, and I see the Hypertension problem gone. Below is a pic from Fenway last year for reference though:

As far as Wildwood goes, it was the first time for my wife and I and we absolutely had a blast and couldnt have asked for a more enjoyable break from work and taking care of the kids, but we did miss the kids and pugs terribly when we were gone!
8th September 2006 02:54 PM
SweetVirginia
I see it, too, Puggy. Quite a difference from your WGN appearance. Congratulations.

SV

8th September 2006 02:58 PM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:

I see it, too, Puggy. Quite a difference from your WGN appearance. Congratulations.

SV

I beleive I was "weeks from death" during the wgn video...now I may be months or maybe even years!!
8th September 2006 03:08 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I beleive I was "weeks from death" during the wgn video...now I may be months or maybe even years!!

Many, many years.

8th September 2006 03:34 PM
glencar Gosh, Puggy, I stand corrected! Nice work! Looking forward to seeing new slimmer you in a month or so.
8th September 2006 04:12 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Gosh, Puggy, I stand corrected! Nice work! Looking forward to seeing new slimmer you in a month or so.

After what we have been through these past months....we may have to consider a brief "man hug" (see: fast wrap and single pat on shoulder blade)
8th September 2006 04:34 PM
SweetVirginia
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

After what we have been through these past months....we may have to consider a brief "man hug" (see: fast wrap and single pat on shoulder blade)

Hope someone gets a picture of that!

8th September 2006 08:12 PM
glencar I'll see ya there!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)