ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: There Really Is A Suri Cruise (definitely NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
5th September 2006 09:27 PM
SweetVirginia

5th September 2006 09:36 PM
glencar I think the question amongst some nattering nabobs of gossip is whether or not Miss Holmes was actually pregnant...
6th September 2006 02:02 AM
Taptrick
Why the hell are they dying the kid's hair black and why isn't anyone commenting on it. Keith's dye job is better than that. First public photo and the kid is already a freak.

[Edited by Taptrick]
6th September 2006 02:08 AM
not bound to please
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Why the hell are they dying the kid's hair black and why isn't anyone commenting on it. Keith's dye job is better than that. First public photo and the kid is already a freak.

[Edited by Taptrick]

The bigger question should be - why is the kid asian....

6th September 2006 02:27 AM
pdog I can see both parents looks on her face.
That's a pretty cute kid...
The olny odd thing, this kid looks alot older than it should, something ain't right with that. I heard a rumor that they lied about when the baby was born, anyone else hear that?
6th September 2006 06:28 AM
LadyJane Precious baby.
So innocent.
She has no idea what she is in for.

Kinda sad.

LJ.
6th September 2006 06:34 AM
FotiniD Tom Cruise has completely flipped. It is indeed sad what she's in for. Hopefully her mother has more sense (?)
6th September 2006 06:41 AM
Zeeta Scientology is seriously weird!

Wonder where they adopted the baby from?!
6th September 2006 06:48 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
Scientology is seriously weird!

Wonder where they adopted the baby from?!

Haha, come on, the kid's got Tom Cruise all over her face.
6th September 2006 07:49 AM
SweetVirginia She does look so sweet and innocent.

Her dad really creeps me out, though.

6th September 2006 08:15 AM
not bound to please
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

Haha, come on, the kid's got Tom Cruise all over her face.

Ha! The kid's got Jackie Chan all over her face!

6th September 2006 09:07 AM
Factory Girl
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

Ha! The kid's got Jackie Chan all over her face!

Is the Cruise wedding still on? Or, will Katie marry her baby's daddy?
6th September 2006 09:09 AM
TampabayStone Holy Crap, look at that head of hair. I think it might atually be Elvis' kid. The King lives!
6th September 2006 09:18 AM
SweetVirginia
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:

Is the Cruise wedding still on? Or, will Katie marry her baby's daddy?

They were supposed to get married before the end of the summer.

Maybe Katie is having second thoughts and consdiering getting off the crazy train.

6th September 2006 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
not bound to please wrote:

The bigger question should be - why is the kid asian....

That was my first impression as well.
6th September 2006 10:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels When will Tom Cruise finally be banished to Irreleventland???
6th September 2006 10:59 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
When will Tom Cruise finally be banished to Irreleventland???

you missed the memo...it already happened.
6th September 2006 11:03 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
you missed the memo...

So did the TODAY show.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
6th September 2006 11:09 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

So did the TODAY show.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

The Today show is typically not worth watching or using to establish relevance.
6th September 2006 04:33 PM
texile
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Holy Crap, look at that head of hair. I think it might atually be Elvis' kid. The King lives!

lol -
she is a beautiful baby....
and seriously, all this mob mentality against cruise makes me root for the guy.
say what you will but minority report and collateral were fucking great.
6th September 2006 04:40 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:

lol -
she is a beautiful baby....
and seriously, all this mob mentality against cruise makes me root for the guy.
say what you will but minority report and collateral were fucking great.

People who portray themselves as assholes can and do still make great movies.

I could care less about his personal life, but if he wants to do his best to paint himself as a jag off publicly, I will grant him his request and acknowledge him as one. At some point, Tom has developed a "Terrell Owens" mentality where he really beleive that he is far superior to all of his peers and his ideas must be universally accepted or it will simply be incorrect.
6th September 2006 04:50 PM
texile but voodoo, i still hate the mob mentality and that's it for me...
i ALWAYS distrust the masses.
6th September 2006 04:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
but voodoo, i still hate the mob mentality and that's it for me...
i ALWAYS distrust the masses.

as stones fans these days, we have no choice. I agree/respect your stance. I am unable to make such a broad decision myself though, I have to analyze each situation and then make a decision whether to go downstream (see: Tuna) or upstream (see: Salmon)
6th September 2006 05:18 PM
texile the masses ARE the upstream, making it impossible to reach for the salmon - just one monolithic block of righteous judgement.
i hate the bully mentality in any form...

i'm less disturbed by one guy with an unpopular opinion than i am about a majority of people standing in mockery and feeling smugly justified.
that scares the shit out of me because it reminds me too much of me in elementary school.

6th September 2006 05:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
the masses ARE the upstream, making it impossible to reach for the salmon - just one monolithic block of righteous judgement.
i hate the bully mentality in any form...

i'm less disturbed by one guy with an unpopular opinion than i am about a majority of people standing in mockery and feeling smugly justified.
that scares the shit out of me because it reminds me too much of me in elementary school.

good thought, but look at it from a broader picture....The masses beleive terrorist attacks, rape, murder, and children with guns are wrong.

Cruise never did anything to me personally, so I could care less about him as a person, as a public figure though, he has wasted space in my newspaper, television, and magazines. For that, I am disgruntled with him.
6th September 2006 05:33 PM
texile
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

good thought, but look at it from a broader picture....The masses beleive terrorist attacks, rape, murder, and children with guns are wrong.

Cruise never did anything to me personally, so I could care less about him as a person, as a public figure though, he has wasted space in my newspaper, television, and magazines. For that, I am disgruntled with him.

yes, i'm aware of that contradiction but rape, murder, racism etc - there are few gray areas....they are what they are.
however, personal opinion etc...
is ALL gray and the masses are not that discerning.
and the media has alot to do with why you see cruise when he's not promoting a movie - they hate him more than you do....and they have a forum.
6th September 2006 08:21 PM
glencar I think "the masses" took a LONG time to grow tired of Mr. Cruise. I think as much as his odd public persona of late did him in, so did some poor movie choices. The last M:I was atrocious.
6th September 2006 10:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:

yes, i'm aware of that contradiction but rape, murder, racism etc - there are few gray areas....they are what they are.
however, personal opinion etc...
is ALL gray and the masses are not that discerning.
and the media has alot to do with why you see cruise when he's not promoting a movie - they hate him more than you do....and they have a forum.

excellent post. I agree with you with regards to the media's portrayal of people.
6th September 2006 10:25 PM
SweetVirginia

6th September 2006 10:27 PM
SweetVirginia
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)