ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How To Greet: (nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th September 2006 01:44 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

This thread has never taken off. It should be locked, biffed, or perhaps even deleted altogether.

Pug is not a factor and has not contributed.
7th September 2006 01:45 PM
Altamont
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug is not a factor and has not contributed.

Humiliating
7th September 2006 01:49 PM
jb
quote:
Altamont wrote:

Humiliating

As much as it hurts(Pug is a real life friend), he was more of a flash in the pan than someone with real staying power.
7th September 2006 01:50 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

As much as it hurts(Pug is a real life friend), he was more of a flash in the pan than someone with real staying power.

What will happen to him going forward?
7th September 2006 01:52 PM
Altamont
quote:
jb wrote:

I like Voodoopug, but he seemed to welcome humiliation and left himself wide open to attacks on all sides. surely you did not advise that!
7th September 2006 01:52 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

What will happen to him going forward?

I think he will lose his eyesight, contract diabetes, and die of a massive heart attack. Thankfully, I am sure he will protect his lovely family with a huge life insurance policy and paid off mortgage...
7th September 2006 02:40 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

I think he will lose his eyesight, contract diabetes, and die of a massive heart attack. Thankfully, I am sure he will protect his lovely family with a huge life insurance policy and paid off mortgage...

Great strides have been made in the treatment of diabetes (which is good because American and Western obesity has made it an epidemic). Anyone contracting Type II diabetes nowadays can almost be assured of leading a regular life if they govern themselves correctly.
7th September 2006 02:42 PM
Some Guy What has Pub learned from jb?
7th September 2006 02:56 PM
sirmoonie The lack of a Paris Hilton DUI thread has been quite suprising. You'd think some enterprising B-lister woukd step up.
7th September 2006 02:58 PM
Some Guy Humiliationism never really caught on.
7th September 2006 02:59 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Humiliationism never really caught on.

Perhaps it was too sophisticated for the lower level posters to run with?
7th September 2006 03:47 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Appearing tonite at 1am in the Armada room just before the juggling monkeys......MR MICK TAYLOR!!!!!!!
7th September 2006 03:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Altamont wrote:

I like Voodoopug, but he seemed to welcome humiliation and left himself wide open to attacks on all sides. surely you did not advise that!

I make dreams come true by allowing others to vent their frustration in my direction, and at a time chosen by me, directed at only those deserving (See: Sway's comparison to my afternoon deposit of feces) shall receive acknowledgement of my humiliation, and be presented with their own, exponentially greater, humiliation (see: Aerosmith/Crue Tour)

Altamont is a class act!
7th September 2006 03:56 PM
Saint Sway speaking of humiliation...

and afternoon shits...

7th September 2006 03:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
speaking of humiliation...

and afternoon shits...

we were playing Not Fade Away at that time!
7th September 2006 04:00 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

we were playing Not Fade Away at that time!

on a motel deck in Wildwood NJ

humiliating

[Edited by Saint Sway]
7th September 2006 04:02 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

on a motel deck in Wildwood NJ

humiliating

[Edited by Saint Sway]

oh no he dit int!
7th September 2006 04:36 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!

7th September 2006 04:39 PM
Some Guy F*cking birds are shitting all over my basketball goal, f*cking birdshitters!
7th September 2006 04:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
What has Pub learned from jb?

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee
7th September 2006 04:58 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Joey wrote:

I continue to suffer from flank pain, chronic IBS, benign fasciculation, and other stress related conditions. This includes rectal irritation, burning sensations upon urination, swollen glands, loose skin, and a very painful bile duct. Lately, this stress has caused scalp twitching, which I fear is a symptom of a major, terminal ailment.

Tee Hee

sup Joey that was good.
7th September 2006 05:14 PM
Joey
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

sup Joey that was good.

Sup My Nizzle .

I have my moments .
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)