ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Lets drink to the salt of the stage!
© Special thanks to Moy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Stones website store... Return to archive
4th September 2006 04:13 AM
danielharris627 Uhh...I don't really know how to use their official website, but can you buy merch without registering?! Because I can't find a checkout and it says login, I click that and it asks me to join for $100...
4th September 2006 05:00 AM
Gazza If you have a concert ticket, that means youre automatically a member - I would have thought that while it doesnt give you access to all of the site, it would still allow you to buy some of their over-priced tat
4th September 2006 05:11 AM
danielharris627 Hmm, well yeah I have a ticket, do you enter some sorta code?
I'd like to buy a tour tshirt because I didn't buy one there which I now regret. So I'd love one! But this is annoying me.
4th September 2006 05:15 AM
Gazza As far as I know, you should have got an e-mail after you bought your tickets on Ticketmaster welcoming you to the fan club.
4th September 2006 06:22 AM
danielharris627 I dont know, I'll check now...
4th September 2006 06:28 AM
danielharris627 I have found the ticket confirmation email and it says nothing about the fanclub
4th September 2006 09:28 AM
LadyJane TRUST ME...you wanna buy something from the store.....THEY WILL LET you.

Just purchase as a Non-Member.

LJ.
4th September 2006 09:51 AM
Michael Cohl
quote:
danielharris627 wrote:
Uhh...I don't really know how to use their official website, but can you buy merch without registering?! Because I can't find a checkout and it says login, I click that and it asks me to join for $100...

Damn I'm good.
4th September 2006 10:24 AM
danielharris627 Oh yeah...silly me. Thanks.
4th September 2006 10:35 AM
GotToRollMe If you bought a ticket you should have gotten a promocode, which automatically makes you a member for a year and gives you access to virtual ticket if you use it to register. However, you can register without it and purchase items from the store. Just keep pressing "next" until you get to the page where you have to enter your email info, etc. Trust me, they'll let you buy stuff.
4th September 2006 10:58 AM
glencar LOL The idea that the store would rfeuse to let anyone buy their schmattas is ri-goddam-diculous!
4th September 2006 05:30 PM
danielharris627 haha yeah seemed rather weird to me.
5th September 2006 02:22 PM
F505 Let them keep their garbage
5th September 2006 02:28 PM
jb
quote:
F505 wrote:
Let them keep their garbage

Funny!!!
5th September 2006 09:47 PM
glencar Joshy, howe much have you purchased?
6th September 2006 03:06 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Joshy, howe much have you purchased?

Very little..I hate the tour merchanidise this tour-dreadful.
6th September 2006 03:14 PM
nankerphelge I have to agree -- some was good early on, but then it terrible.

Nothing will ever beat the Mountie shirt!
6th September 2006 03:15 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I have to agree -- some was good early on, but then it terrible.

Nothing will ever beat the Mountie shirt!

The Duke shirt was OK as well..but the ABB picture is really bad as are the graphics.
6th September 2006 03:38 PM
Jumping Jack You do not need to be a member to buy. Members get a token discount.

The Mick Taylor shirt is very nice but only comes in XXXL.
7th September 2006 01:04 AM
glencar
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:

The Mick Taylor shirt is very nice but only comes in XXXL.

Funny! He does like his McDonald's - 2 bags full!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)