ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To Corgi37 & This is a great website to help New Orleans Musicians Return to archive
September 8th, 2005 10:52 PM
jcdesq What the hell is wrong with Professor Longhair? Do you have something against genius, African-American piano players from New Orleans who influenced such greats as James Booker and Dr. John, and had the most famous music club, Tipitinas, in the greatest musical city on the planet named after them? Do you know anything about music at all? Out of respect for the City of New Orleans and everyone who loves great piano and good music, you should take your head out of your ass.

I will forgive your laughable taste in music if you make a donation to the musicians who keep the great New Orleans tradition alive.

http://tipitinas.com/default.asp
September 8th, 2005 11:02 PM
Riffhard The greatest musical city on the planet? I gotta think that Macon,Ga. and Memphis,Tenn. might give Nawlins' a run for it's money. As well as Chi-town for pure sweaty Chicago blues. Nawlins' is indeed a great musical city though. I would say that it is from the greatest musical nation on the planet though.

Riffhard
September 8th, 2005 11:07 PM
Bloozehound hey riffdawg, don't forget the live musical capital of the world austin, texas
September 8th, 2005 11:34 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
hey riffdawg, don't forget the live musical capital of the world austin, texas

Absofugginlutly Bloozie! Austin,Texas kicks it out fo' sho'!

Riffhard
September 9th, 2005 12:03 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Absofugginlutly Bloozie! Austin,Texas kicks it out fo' sho'!

Riffhard

Right-o man

hey dude, my moms in charge of runnin a shelter down around our home town of Corpus Christi for about 2000 Katrina refugees

give us Texans a deserved shoutout on the Rat, and then jam some Stevie followed by some Stones, amigo!
September 9th, 2005 12:07 AM
Riffhard Consider it done my man! Tommarrow I'll do just that! Maybe a little Life By the Drop? Always dug tune.

Riffhard
September 9th, 2005 12:55 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Maybe a little Life By the Drop? Always dug tune.

Riffhard

Beautiful choice, haas

September 9th, 2005 08:16 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
The greatest musical city on the planet? I gotta think that Macon,Ga. and Memphis,Tenn. might give Nawlins' a run for it's money. As well as Chi-town for pure sweaty Chicago blues. Nawlins' is indeed a great musical city though.

Don't forget London and San Francisco. (and in spite of all the crap....Nashville.)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)