ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Joey, your opinion please! Return to archive
September 8th, 2005 02:50 PM
ListenToTheLion Joey, this time no fooling around. Please your review of A Bigger Bang in detail. Show us your not the Ronnie Wood of this board!
September 8th, 2005 03:28 PM
jcdesq I will review the song "Rough Justice" in Joey's stead.

The song "Rough Justice" reminds me of the time I stuck the end of a pen into my belly-button. I really jammed that thing in there, as far as it would go and swished it around a bit. In the past, I had nicknamed my belly-button "the stinkhole," and described the smell that came out of it as "the sour." Well this time, I had not showered for days, and the it certainly did live up to its name! The sour smelled very bad.

Anyway, I have a cat that I keep on a leash. Well, it is not really a leash, but a rope that I keep under my bed. I tie it around my cat's neck and try and walk him like a dog. The cat does not like this, and sometimes urinates when I am trying to walk him. Sometimes he urinates even when he just sees I am taking out the leash! Well, I took the pen I had shoved into my belly-button and put it under my cat's nose. The most interesting thing of it is, that when the cat smelled "the sour," he made the same face as when the Vet shoves a thermometer up his ass!

Man, I miss New Orleans.
September 8th, 2005 03:31 PM
Jair LOL!!!
What the story!!!!!!!!!
I must add its the BEST review a ever read
[Edited by Jair]
September 8th, 2005 04:56 PM
Joey
quote:
ListenToTheLion wrote:
Joey, this time no fooling around. Please your review of A Bigger Bang in detail. Show us your not the Ronnie Wood of this board!

Lion ....................................

There shall BE no review -- The album is an excuse to tour and I say , " God Bless 'Em !!!!! "

Jazzy !
September 8th, 2005 06:25 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Joey wrote:

Lion ....................................

There shall BE no review -- The album is an excuse to tour and I say , " God Bless 'Em !!!!! "

Jazzy !

September 8th, 2005 06:58 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I will review the song "Rough Justice" in Joey's stead.

The song "Rough Justice" reminds me of the time I stuck the end of a pen into my belly-button. I really jammed that thing in there, as far as it would go and swished it around a bit. In the past, I had nicknamed my belly-button "the stinkhole," and described the smell that came out of it as "the sour." Well this time, I had not showered for days, and the it certainly did live up to its name! The sour smelled very bad.

Anyway, I have a cat that I keep on a leash. Well, it is not really a leash, but a rope that I keep under my bed. I tie it around my cat's neck and try and walk him like a dog. The cat does not like this, and sometimes urinates when I am trying to walk him. Sometimes he urinates even when he just sees I am taking out the leash! Well, I took the pen I had shoved into my belly-button and put it under my cat's nose. The most interesting thing of it is, that when the cat smelled "the sour," he made the same face as when the Vet shoves a thermometer up his ass!

Man, I miss New Orleans.

very insightful...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)