ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: OK, What is the best Keith song post-1981: "Infamy," "The Worst," "Wanna Return to archive
September 8th, 2005 02:22 PM
jcdesq I sometimes get confused, as to what the best Keith song since 1981 is. This is probably because of my Ambien addiction and having the Lyme Disease, but it also may be possible that many of the songs share the same playing field.

Mainly, I am asking what the best Keith song since 1981 is. I like "Little T&A" the best, but when I think of the other Keith songs, my hands start to shake and I get massive headaches.

By the way, I am trying to switch to the Lunestra, but it just doesn't make it happen for me like the Ambien. Moreover, I used to think Lyme Disease was a made up disease, like Hepatitis or Lupus, but now I think it is very, very real.
September 8th, 2005 02:24 PM
Scratched Back His best after 81 tracks are probably Locked Away, Slipping Away and Infamy.
September 8th, 2005 02:27 PM
patioaintdry You may want to try Lithium.
September 8th, 2005 02:35 PM
jb Probably "slipping Away" and "Thru and Thru"...
September 8th, 2005 02:35 PM
Jair
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
I sometimes get confused, as to what the best Keith song since 1981 is. This is probably because of my Ambien addiction and having the Lyme Disease, but it also may be possible that many of the songs share the same playing field.

Mainly, I am asking what the best Keith song since 1981 is. I like "Little T&A" the best, but when I think of the other Keith songs, my hands start to shake and I get massive headaches.

By the way, I am trying to switch to the Lunestra, but it just doesn't make it happen for me like the Ambien. Moreover, I used to think Lyme Disease was a made up disease, like Hepatitis or Lupus, but now I think it is very, very real.

I take 300MG of lithium every morning. And my fave Keith song is T&A. Before that, Before They Make me Run. A sister of mine has lupus. She is a lawyer. I also take Valium & Pondera (Paroxetine) 40 MG day, which is a very high dose, according to my doctor, named Bonotto. He is Italian, what does he knows?

[Edited by Jair]
September 8th, 2005 03:16 PM
jcdesq Is "Bonotto" his first name? If so, that is a stupid first name. From what I have heard, many Italian men have tails, and extra hair on their genitals.

September 8th, 2005 03:26 PM
Jair
quote:
jcdesq wrote:
Is "Bonotto" his first name? If so, that is a stupid first name. From what I have heard, many Italian men have tails, and extra hair on their genitals.

Nah! His first name is Antonio. I can assure you he has no tail. Now, about the other thing...Hmmmm, maybe better if I'd
ask him.
September 8th, 2005 03:53 PM
Bloozehound 999
September 8th, 2005 04:01 PM
IzzyStradlin Take it so Hard..........
September 8th, 2005 07:19 PM
Soldatti Slipping Away, The Worst & This Place Is Empty.
September 8th, 2005 07:54 PM
Daethgod take it so hard, infamy and wanna hold ya for me !

September 8th, 2005 09:18 PM
quackenbush Thru and Thru
September 8th, 2005 09:21 PM
Bitch INFAMY

LITTLE T&A

HAPPY
September 8th, 2005 10:11 PM
CraigP Ambien... Wow. I took a few of those and went over the handlebars of my bike and landed in the emergency room with a concussion and 3 damaged teeth and a broken face. I swear the imaginary friends made me crash. All of this happened Aug.22 (before and after the Fenway shows I attended)... NOT worth it. Ambien trips suck.
September 8th, 2005 10:53 PM
Steel Wheels Infamy is my favorite. I just heard an interview with Keith in which he talks about the fact that he and Mick were trying to figure out who should do the vocals for the song and Keef wanted to do it.

September 8th, 2005 10:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl With the boyz: The Worst
Solo: Words of WOnderland
Best cover ever Jimmy Cliff's "The Harder They Come" but this is 1979
September 8th, 2005 11:56 PM
MrPleasant "Slipping Away".
September 9th, 2005 12:52 AM
Lethargy Keith vocals ranked since 1980:

1) All About You!
2) Little T&A
3) Slipping Away
4) Thief In The Night
5) The Worst
6) This Room Is Empty
7) How Could I Stop
8) Thru And Thru
9) Sleep Tonight
10) Infamy
11) Wanna Hold You
September 9th, 2005 01:18 AM
erikjjf Slipping Away
How Can I Stop
This Place Is Empty
September 9th, 2005 01:22 AM
maumau with the stones:
1) thief in the night
2) slipping away (stripped)
3) infamy
September 9th, 2005 02:51 AM
hotlicks The Worst by a mile !
September 9th, 2005 04:39 AM
prism
Eileen
September 9th, 2005 07:53 AM
Flashpoint With the Stones---->Slipping Away
Solo Records---->Locked Away

Locked Away is IMHO as good as any gem you'd find on Exile
September 9th, 2005 07:59 AM
egon before they make me run, t&a, thru & thru

don't move me, take it so hard, 999, eileen

for today that is...
September 9th, 2005 07:59 AM
lotsajizz anything with the Winos...after that probably 'Thru and Thru' or 'Infamy'
September 9th, 2005 08:30 AM
Gazza without any question - Hate It When You Leave.

Best on a Stones record is harder - I honestly cant choose between about ten songs of a similar standard. The only ones I'd definitely NOT choose are Wanna Hold You, Cant Be Seen and Infamy, which are good but nothing outstanding
September 9th, 2005 08:35 AM
glencar Thru & Thru with Thief In The Night/How Can I Stop #2.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)