ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB in Ukraine Return to archive
September 8th, 2005 07:18 AM
Puza Tarata Hi everybody,
I'm a french guy living in Kiev, Ukraine, and there's no way i can find fucking "ABB" here. Does anyone has any idea if it's going to hit the market in this country???
Another question is : is the version of "Slave" on Tattoo You remastered different from the original version? Both guitar and sax solos sound different...

Thanx
September 8th, 2005 07:39 AM
Gaby99 8.9.05
Bonjour de Paris!
Dis-moi si je peux t'aider en t'envoyant le CD en courrier rapide?
De mon cote ,je recherche les magazines/lournaux avec les Stones en couverture et les coupures de presse: peux-tu m'aider? as-tu acces aux journaux russes ou autres? as-tu du materiel du concert a Moscou 98?
Bien amicalement
Christian
September 8th, 2005 07:58 AM
Gazza
quote:
Puza Tarata wrote:
Hi everybody,
I'm a french guy living in Kiev, Ukraine, and there's no way i can find fucking "ABB" here. Does anyone has any idea if it's going to hit the market in this country???
Another question is : is the version of "Slave" on Tattoo You remastered different from the original version? Both guitar and sax solos sound different...

Thanx

The version of "Slave" on the Virgin remastered CD of "Slave" is quite a bit longer than the edited version thats on the original LP and Sony CDs.

Its the same with "Dance little sister" on the reissued IORR and "Wanna hold you" on "Undercover" (on the original release of 'Undercover', the cassette version featured the full 'wanna hold you' whereas the LP version was about 30 seconds shorter)
September 8th, 2005 08:38 AM
egon interesting gazza!

are their any other differences between thesony & virging rleases?

plsd to hear
September 9th, 2005 04:33 AM
Puza Tarata Well thanks Christian,
but i think the best thing would be to send me Mp3s by email, cause i only have internet at my office and i cannot use a Bittorrent client here.
So, if any one can help me and send me some songs (i already have "let me slow down"), i'll be grateful for ever.
My email adress is :
davidbourdier
@gmail.com

thanks
September 9th, 2005 05:06 AM
egon can always burn and send you.

btw are you in the grain/cereal business by any chance?
September 9th, 2005 05:10 AM
Puza Tarata Nope,
I work as a journalist,
Why? you want to start a cereals business?
September 9th, 2005 05:12 AM
egon i'm in that business yes. work a lot with ukraines
(shipowners & grain traders)

anyway, you'll find my email under my profile.
send me your address and it will be taken care of

ciao
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)