ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Infamy Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 8th, 2005 11:31 AM
egon jumy will defend BANG to the death
September 8th, 2005 11:37 AM
Saint Sway
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Actually, your posts are embarrassing too.

well at least I'm not the one desperately trying to defend this wannabee pop song.

quote:
Lethargy wrote:

But my gosh, the GUITAR SUCKS. What a sad statement to make for a keith richards song. Three individual notes on one string, played over and over through some effects box. Good god, how terrible.

If someone played this track without the vocals (and without harmonica) and asked me to name the band, I would never guess the stones.

word.
September 8th, 2005 11:44 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

well at least I'm not the one desperately trying to defend this wannabee pop song.

If I had to open a thread for each Crowes songs that sucks so I ll stand in front of the screen for the rest of my life.
Have a nice day.

September 8th, 2005 12:39 PM
White House Lawn Saint Sway, do us all a favor and STOP listening to A BIGGER BANG!

Surely you have a copy of NEW EARTH MUD somewhere nearby? Weren't you the guy who bought ALL of them?
September 8th, 2005 02:20 PM
ListenToTheLion
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

If I had to open a thread for each Crowes songs that sucks so I ll stand in front of the screen for the rest of my life.
Have a nice day.

LOL!
September 8th, 2005 02:23 PM
Saint Sway hey man, I'm sorry you had to open this thread and read that some people think the song blows.

I'm sorry if thats too much to bear.

maybe you can get that warm, fuzzy feeling you so desperately crave if you go back and only read the über positive posts about how people think this song is "cool" and "funny"

but I'm gonna stick w/my opinion that song is hokey and sounds like utter crap. But keep in mind, its only my opinion. Dont let it ruin your day.

trust me, I wont be listening to this song again. Its that bad.

enjoy the record. enjoy the song.
September 8th, 2005 02:39 PM
White House Lawn >enjoy the record. enjoy the song.<<

Thanks! I will!
September 8th, 2005 03:49 PM
Bloozehound Infamy rulez!

Carpe Diem !
September 8th, 2005 04:10 PM
IzzyStradlin Love Keith and love the Stones but Infamy SUCKS. This from a guy who has stuck up for Keith and the Stones for MANY a year.

It's such a far cry from Happy, and even Little T+A.

As for ABB, if it was 10 songs, it would be AWESOME, but....................it's 16 songs, therein lies the problem.

Two much garbage on ABB for me to compare, like so many have, to Tattoo You etc.

I like the fact they are rockin' again', but it seems to me, they have forgotten EXACTLY how to rock.

I give ABB a thumbs up, but the (p)reviews I've read, exaggerrated the truth. It's a good album, far from great.
September 8th, 2005 04:21 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
IzzyStradlin wrote:
Love Keith and love the Stones but Infamy SUCKS. This from a guy who has stuck up for Keith and the Stones for MANY a year.

It's such a far cry from Happy, and even Little T+A.

As for ABB, if it was 10 songs, it would be AWESOME, but....................it's 16 songs, therein lies the problem.

Two much garbage on ABB for me to compare, like so many have, to Tattoo You etc.

I like the fact they are rockin' again', but it seems to me, they have forgotten EXACTLY how to rock.

I give ABB a thumbs up, but the (p)reviews I've read, exaggerrated the truth. It's a good album, far from great.

YOU!

yer outta here!
September 8th, 2005 04:25 PM
IzzyStradlin
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

YOU!

yer outta here!

Umm, ya.......ok.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
September 8th, 2005 04:27 PM
Bloozehound You’ve got In For Me
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)