ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Charlotte Church: "I can't stand Bob Dylan" (ssc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 6th, 2005 08:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Charlotte Church: "I can't stand Bob Dylan"

Soprano Charlotte Church recently revealed she can't stand Bob Dylan's music, calling the legendary singer “a freak”.

Charlotte, 19, also known as "The Voice of an Angel", confessed she was never impressed by The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, or Coldplay's Chris Martin, who she thinks sounds effeminate when he sings.

The only one who touched Church's heart was Jimmy Hendrix.

She says: "I can't stand Bob Dylan. He sounds like a freak. And that Chris Martin isn't any good either. I don't mind Coldplay and know that conversational singing style is very modern but it's a bit wimpy.

You know that song Jumpin' Jimpin' by Destiny's Child? Beyonce (Knowles) is going nuts in it and she's so out of tune it does my head in.

I never got The Beatles. People say they're great, but they don't do it for me. And I never listen to The Rolling Stones. I'm not fussed about old rock music apart from Hendrix."
September 6th, 2005 08:36 AM
Gazza I bet they're all shitting themselves!!!
September 6th, 2005 08:43 AM
hotlicks Fuck her.........yep !
September 6th, 2005 08:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I bet they're all shitting themselves!!!

I'll bet she's just saying that to draw their attention....lol...if you know what I mean.

September 6th, 2005 08:51 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Id give her one.
And if she insisted on listening to hendrix while I dit it then so be it!
September 6th, 2005 08:58 AM
glencar Glencar: I can't stand Charlotte Church!
September 6th, 2005 09:05 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Glencar: I can't stand Charlotte Church!

Well, keep her laid down then!
September 6th, 2005 09:59 AM
Zeeta Yeah but she's such a dirty bitch I'd love to fuck her.

However, her music and opinions leave much to be desired.

Dylan Drools OK!
September 6th, 2005 01:18 PM
jb Agree with her on Dylan and Beatles....but with her tits, she should be a Stones fan.
September 6th, 2005 01:18 PM
glencar I'm sure the only Stones record she owns is that Symphonic thing.
September 6th, 2005 01:27 PM
Angiegirl Isn't she supposed to do drugs now?
September 6th, 2005 02:14 PM
jb [quote]Angiegirl wrote:
Isn't she supposed to do drugs now?
[/quote
http://ladynwavsone.com/whenyouwalk.html
September 6th, 2005 03:14 PM
gimmekeef Bet Mick would love to give her a spanking!
September 6th, 2005 04:29 PM
gypsy
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
Isn't she supposed to do drugs now?

I'm thinking she already has - or will in the near future. She did have an affair with a black rap artist, which caused a big stir. As far as I know, he dumped her ass several times, and is now finally rid of her.
September 6th, 2005 05:41 PM
GimmeExile Who the fuck is Charlotte Church? And why would I care about her opinions on music?
September 6th, 2005 07:00 PM
Saint Sway Fuck her. I'd shove my pistol so far down her throat that afterwards she'd be lucky if she was able to sing like Dylan with larangitis.
September 6th, 2005 07:13 PM
KeepRigid My lawyer would be so sad if he saw this thread- she's already 19?
September 6th, 2005 07:24 PM
hotlicks
>Fuck her. I'd shove my pistol so far down her throat that afterwards she'd be lucky if she was able to sing like Dylan with larangitis.
Do you think she would notice saint sway ???
September 7th, 2005 05:44 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I'm thinking she already has - or will in the near future. She did have an affair with a black rap artist, which caused a big stir. As far as I know, he dumped her ass several times, and is now finally rid of her.

I very much doubt that she's a drug user, but she can certainly drink for Cardiff!

The rap artist you are referring too is Carl Johnson. I think he was more of a dj and I'm fairly sure it was Church who dumped him on advice from her mother. He lived on a Council Estate and I think her mother thought he was a scrounger.

I THINK her next boyfriend was called Stephen Johnson. He was ditched because he sold "they're story and secrets" to a Sunday tabloid. He was a hotel porter and AGAIN, it was ultimately her mother who put the boot in.

Her current boyfriend is Gavin Henson. He's a Welsh International rugby player who likes manicures, sun-beds and Alice bands.

It wasn't asked for, but there you go, a full history lesson!

I personally like Charlotte Church. I doubt she gets a great deal of press in the States, but she's not an opera singer anymore and her "Voice Of An Angel" tag was ditched a few years back. She's recently re-launched herself as a pop star and her first single Crazy Chick was rather good!
September 7th, 2005 07:46 AM
corgi37 Who gives a rats ass? She only sells records come Christmas time or Mothers day.

Still, i'd do her. Do her hard. Make her hit the high C.

I aint totally angry at her cause she's young, dumb and (probably) full of cum.

And her norks are priceless.

Big ass though.

All the better to slap, and pinch and bite, and make her sing my name and hold that note for 1 minute.
September 7th, 2005 07:56 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I personally like Charlotte Church.

Does she have a fan message board?
September 7th, 2005 05:46 PM
Rizollin
Her music might not be mighty mighty fine, butt...

September 7th, 2005 07:36 PM
Gazza
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
I personally like Charlotte Church. I doubt she gets a great deal of press in the States, but she's not an opera singer anymore and her "Voice Of An Angel" tag was ditched a few years back. She's recently re-launched herself as a pop star and her first single Crazy Chick was rather good!

Thats an appalling record. It sounds like something Stock, Aiken and Waterman wouldnt have wiped their arses with, and thats saying something. So cheesy and so '80's.

Nice hooters, though!
September 7th, 2005 11:25 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Rizollin wrote:

Her music might not be mighty mighty fine, butt...

that little comic balloon cracked me up
September 7th, 2005 11:58 PM
sirmoonie Never heard of her. Has she ever got a cap busted in her ass?
September 8th, 2005 12:01 AM
MrPleasant WHAAAT??? Hey, Ms. Church, one less chick who doesn't like Dylan ain't no big deal. Okay??

September 8th, 2005 06:00 AM
Zack Is this really her or just a lookalike?

http://www.donnysramblings.com/charlottechurch/slides/charlotte-church-13.html

September 8th, 2005 06:42 AM
Flairville She's no druggie, not as far as I know and she's in the papers over here in England everyday. She was a classical singer when she was a kid, and was apparently very good. Now she's like every other teeny trash, she's all tabloid hype now. As for her opinion on the Stones, I read that quote last week, this week I've seen her with a stones tshirt on, obviously 'cos she thinks it's cool but doesn't like the music. She'll be forgotten soon, gimme Kate Moss or Gwen Stefani anyday, real women!
September 8th, 2005 07:25 AM
Gazza
quote:
Zack wrote:
Is this really her or just a lookalike?

http://www.donnysramblings.com/charlottechurch/slides/charlotte-church-13.html

the face is hers (from a couple of years ago when she was still a little more than jailbait) but the rest of it is superimposed as shes never done a pose like that. However, if you click on the index on that site and look at the rest of the pics, theyre real OK
September 8th, 2005 07:27 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Does she have a fan message board?

she does now, going by this thread!
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)