ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Plans for Chicago Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 2nd, 2005 10:27 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
LMFAO....

Please...you've got thicker skin than an alligator.

You know I love you.

LJ.

Please see your e-mail
September 2nd, 2005 10:59 AM
jb Pam, please e-mail me if you can get me in friday the 9th and saturday the 10th...may charm has not worked so far........also, Pug claims the best Pizza in Chicago is Auriellos..is that on your agenda?
September 2nd, 2005 11:16 AM
Maxlugar I can't wait to meet and greet some of you at Auriellos in Chicago.

September 2nd, 2005 11:20 AM
jb
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
I can't wait to meet and greet some of you at Auriellos in Chicago.

YoU ARE GOING TO cHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you get me a room at the RC4Seasons, you shall be greeted.
[Edited by jb]
September 2nd, 2005 11:38 AM
Joey

I shall NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour !
September 2nd, 2005 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I shall NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour !

Nebraska will rock at the sold out Quest center when the Stones arrive nextg year...(26 minute sell out , Macca 13, Kenny Chesney 16)......................................what Hotel will they stay out???
September 2nd, 2005 12:05 PM
TomL lets rock n roll
September 2nd, 2005 01:56 PM
nankerphelge Meet ya at the bar at Dulles at noon next Fryday buddy!
September 2nd, 2005 02:05 PM
jb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Meet ya at the bar at Dulles at noon next Fryday buddy!

Please get me in the 4 Seasons.,...Nanker.........I will buy you many drinks....
September 2nd, 2005 02:12 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Please get me in the 4 Seasons.,...Nanker.........I will buy you many drinks....

Nanky ?!?!?!

|
|
|
|
V

September 2nd, 2005 02:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

what Hotel will they stay out???

The Brand Spanking New Hilton Hotel which is connected to the Legendary , Twenty Thousand Seat , State - of - the - Art QWEST CENTER ARENA !!!!!!!!!!!

W- W- W- What ?!?!?! ..... Oh , sure ! :

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=YW535APMRZBBCCSGBIX2VCQKIYFCXUUC?ctyhocn=OMACVHH
September 2nd, 2005 02:22 PM
nankerphelge Joey??

September 2nd, 2005 05:00 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
Pam, please e-mail me if you can get me in friday the 9th and saturday the 10th...may charm has not worked so far........also, Pug claims the best Pizza in Chicago is Auriellos..is that on your agenda?

Does it HAVE TO BE the 4 Seasons?

Shall I call Ms. Winfrey?

For the record, Mr. Pug & I need to discuss pizza...
(ahem...Does he realize I'm 100% Italian?)
September 2nd, 2005 08:35 PM
TomL I will see U in the smoking room with bells on. Nanky, we will get F'd up. Come on Sept 9th. Member when we were drinking at 7 AM last tour? Sweet Home Chicago.............
September 2nd, 2005 10:00 PM
LadyJane
quote:
TomL wrote:
I will see U in the smoking room with bells on. Nanky, we will get F'd up. Come on Sept 9th. Member when we were drinking at 7 AM last tour? Sweet Home Chicago.............

Dear God in Heaven...did I REALLY book a room in the same hotel as these two maniacs???????

HeHe...can't wait.

LJ.

September 2nd, 2005 11:54 PM
KennedyLW Special limited edition Let's Work badges are to be made available in Chicago on a first come, first served basis.

Remain calm.

[Edited by KennedyLW]
September 3rd, 2005 10:30 AM
jb
quote:
KennedyLW wrote:
Special limited edition Let's Work badges are to be made available in Chicago on a first come, first served basis.

Remain calm.

YOu have entered the asylum!!!! Long over do!

[Edited by KennedyLW]

September 3rd, 2005 10:30 AM
nankerphelge Remain calm my ass!

This week I get a brand spankin' new Stones disc to swim in AND a weekend in Chicago wif dem boys!

Plus some time to greet all my little Windy city Stonesicles!!!

September 3rd, 2005 11:12 AM
jb I am still # 11 on waiting list........Sadly, I shall not be able to attend...................I may opt out for New York......................developing.
September 3rd, 2005 11:13 AM
flexy633
quote:
parmeda wrote:
flexy...why don't you and your honey meet up with us at Chess?

Don't go to Soldier Field by yourselves!

[Edited by parmeda]

Are you guys all going to Soldier Field together? I'm not sure what we're doing yet. My boyfriend wants to get there early so we can try to win the onstage tickets! lol
September 3rd, 2005 11:47 AM
KennedyLW Just show up and say you had a reservation, and that you flew all the way in to town. They won't turn you away.
September 3rd, 2005 12:45 PM
jb
quote:
KennedyLW wrote:
Just show up and say you had a reservation, and that you flew all the way in to town. They won't turn you away.

I kinda did that for Boston and got moved up and eventually in.....don't know if it will work in Chi-Town as I have called a vbout a dozen times..something must open by Tuesday as I must make flight resvs. and get tickets(least of my problems). Pug has let the City down .................Even LJ viciously attaqcked me!!!
[Edited by jb]
September 3rd, 2005 03:36 PM
pdog Jb, I would love to see you in NYC if Chi plans fail.
September 4th, 2005 04:40 PM
nankerphelge Tingle Tingle -- less than a week!!
September 4th, 2005 05:30 PM
nankerphelge Thanks.
Thanks so much!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
September 4th, 2005 05:51 PM
LadyJane

Where in God's name do you find this stuff???

LMAO.

nanky AND gypsy....please check your emails.

LJ.

September 4th, 2005 05:57 PM
nankerphelge Well part of the fun of this whole Rolling Stones tour via RO is you get to catch the boys in different cities, each with their own history and vibe.

I have been scouring images of all things Chicago (except, god-forbid the Black Sox) -- it adds to the excitement for me.

Only 6 shopping days left...
September 4th, 2005 05:59 PM
parmeda Do you realize how close I live to that prison?
...rotflmao
Nanky! We could do a drive by!
September 4th, 2005 06:00 PM
nankerphelge Are you inside the walls or outside?
September 4th, 2005 06:02 PM
parmeda Today, it is outside...

Next Sunday...that will be questionable
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)