ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Parmy
Soldier Field, Chicago, IL - 10th September 2005
© 2005 Parmeda, thansk a lot
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Plans for Chicago Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
September 1st, 2005 10:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Oh I dunno. the day is still young....

yes, but I am closing on my new home at 8AM tomorrow morning (5700 Sq Ft under AC) and have to spend the better part of the day gathering paperwork needed for the closing tomorrow...i expect to be back humiliating myself on Tuesday.
September 1st, 2005 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yes, but I am closing on my new home at 8AM tomorrow morning (5700 Sq Ft under AC) and have to spend the better part of the day gathering paperwork needed for the closing tomorrow...i expect to be back humiliating myself on Tuesday.

Your failure to procure me a room at the 4 Sesons has left a generation of fans disappointed, traumatized, and humiliated!!! Thanks again....I hope the grading on you new house is slightly off!!!!
September 1st, 2005 11:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Your failure to procure me a room at the 4 Sesons has left a generation of fans disappointed, traumatized, and humiliated!!! Thanks again....I hope the grading on you new house is slightly off!!!!

and i hope the flank pain returns....your reactive as opposed to proactive approach has humiliated yourself as well as much of Dade County
September 1st, 2005 11:44 AM
jb I hope the house has been termite treated!!!
September 1st, 2005 11:51 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope the house has been termite treated!!!

your poor use of ADDA has alarmed me
September 1st, 2005 11:57 AM
jb A=access your frind needed to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons
D=decide that you must get him a room and use all your contacts as you are "dancin Johhny "G", the best looking big man in Chicago(and Mick Jagger impersonatorZ)
D=my request dictated that you should have acted promptly and procured me a 5 star suite
A=your failure to act has enraged many, including LJ and Parmeda!!!!!!!!!!!
September 1st, 2005 12:02 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A=access your frind needed to stay at the Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons
D=decide that you must get him a room and use all your contacts as you are "dancin Johhny "G", the best looking big man in Chicago(and Mick Jagger impersonatorZ)
D=my request dictated that you should have acted promptly and procured me a 5 star suite
A=your failure to act has enraged many, including LJ and Parmeda!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Hell ............... THAT is friggin funny !

Good Postin' .....please feel free to take the rest of the week off !!!!

Well ..................... not really !

Flacky !

[ Edited by Baby Steelie ]
[Edited by Joey]
September 1st, 2005 12:07 PM
jb You are much loved by the people of the SouthEastern United States!!!
September 1st, 2005 12:11 PM
voodoopug joey is right....i cannot follow that.
September 1st, 2005 12:14 PM
jb Monster is very disappointed...as wel as my son, whose dream to see the Stones in Chicago has been shattered by proper lack of accomadations....and no, I'm not interested at staying at the "Franklin" or Hilton, or Hyatt, or Motel , or some guest suite quarters in a dangerous part of town................
September 1st, 2005 12:40 PM
nankerphelge You can crash on my floor at the Motel 6!
September 1st, 2005 12:42 PM
LadyJane We need to get PARMEDA on this.

There is no stopping her these days......

And she wants JB in Chicago SOOOOOOOO badly.......

The ROCC will conquer the Ritz!!!

LJ.
September 1st, 2005 01:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Monster is very disappointed...as wel as my son, whose dream to see the Stones in Chicago has been shattered by proper lack of accomadations....and no, I'm not interested at staying at the "Franklin" or Hilton, or Hyatt, or Motel , or some guest suite quarters in a dangerous part of town................

I have no choice...in an effort to right my wrongs...i am offering you and your son our "Guest Quarters" at the new 5700 sq ft under AC home in beautiful Bartlett, IL.

Your son will enjoy spending time with my son and especially "The Pugs"
September 1st, 2005 01:32 PM
Starbuck
quote:
joshie barfed up:

" hope you all have a wonderful time....sadly, b/c of Hotel issues, I shall not be able to attend. Pug has no connections at the Ritz Plaza Four Seasons (Walter Towers?) and has humiliated himslef as well as me"

joshie!

i shall let you give me a foot massage in a dark alley behind parmy's house!
September 1st, 2005 01:36 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I have no choice...in an effort to right my wrongs...i am offering you and your son our "Guest Quarters" at the new 5700 sq ft under AC home in beautiful Bartlett, IL.

Your son will enjoy spending time with my son and especially "The Pugs"

How gracious of you!!!! Sadly, I would never intrude on your personal space , particularly with a pregnant wife, as I get yelled out enough at my house............................Enjoy yourself at the Bradley Center and Soldiers Field while we remain home only dreaming of Brick Oven Pizza and Chicago Hot Dogs. Thanks Pug, you are truly a big/tall man with all the pluses and minuses therewith(see Big John Studd circa 86).
September 1st, 2005 01:44 PM
voodoopug the guest wing of the house does not have any direct contact to the "pregnancy wing" There is even an extra family room up there for you and your son to enjoy movies in full digital surround sound quality.

As a big/tall man (see Chris Farley circa 1995), I appreciate your sentiments, but continue to offer hospitality.

CHeers,

The Pug
September 1st, 2005 01:48 PM
jb Thank you again for your warm offer....unfortunately, I would neber think of imposong myself on someone and ask to stay in their house...that is beyond the bounds of civil decency. Sadly John, we shall never see each other again!!!! Good luck and remember, we owe it all to Joey!!!!
September 1st, 2005 01:50 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Thank you again for your warm offer....unfortunately, I would neber think of imposong myself on someone and ask to stay in their house...that is beyond the bounds of civil decency. Sadly John, we shall never see each other again!!!! Good luck and remember, we owe it all to Joey!!!!

September 1st, 2005 01:53 PM
jb Amen----------------------------------------------------->
September 1st, 2005 02:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Amen----------------------------------------------------->

come to chicago....i have capes:

September 1st, 2005 02:18 PM
jb Can I wear one at all times?
September 1st, 2005 02:37 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Can I wear one at all times?

i beleive Frank Costanza's attorney wore one when he was looking into divorcing Estelle Constanza....he was ridiculed and dismissed.

September 1st, 2005 05:30 PM
LadyJane You guys....I appreciate the humor as much as anyone else.

HOWEVER, do you have to hijack this thread????

Do you know how hard Parmeda has worked to make this a success???

Out of respect for her, PLEASE play in another thread.

TIA

LJ.
September 1st, 2005 05:32 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
You guys....I appreciate the humor as much as anyone else.

HOWEVER, do you have to hijack this thread????

Do you know how hard Parmeda has worked to make this a success???

Out of respect for her, PLEASE play in another thread.

TIA

LJ.

we are bumping this thread to the top of the stickys as all pertinent info is in the first post.

you are much loved

September 1st, 2005 09:41 PM
jb Uncalled for attack by LadyJANE
[Edited by jb]
September 1st, 2005 11:03 PM
parmeda
quote:
jb wrote:
I hope you all have a wonderful time....sadly, b/c of Hotel issues, I shall not be able to attend. Pug has no connections at the Ritz Plaza Four Seasons (Walter Towers?) and has humiliated himslef as well as me.

Never fear, jb...

Do I need to make a phone call?

Would you like Oprah to lend you her digs for the weekend?
(You'd LOVE her place! Makes the 4 Seasons look like a dump...)

I can make this happen...
The question is, can you afford it?
September 2nd, 2005 09:41 AM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:

Never fear, jb...

Do I need to make a phone call?

Would you like Oprah to lend you her digs for the weekend?
(You'd LOVE her place! Makes the 4 Seasons look like a dump...)

I can make this happen...
The question is, can you afford it?

I am on the waiting list my earest pam...they have a saturday night opening but not Friday..........I am calling again this a.m. and will use all my well learned skills.....
September 2nd, 2005 09:57 AM
LadyJane I have faith!!!

LJ.
September 2nd, 2005 10:07 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I have faith!!!

LJ.

Sadly, The Ritz-Carlton $ Seaons has a 24 hr cancellation period and thus, many hold on to the last minute. That is how I got in to 4 Seasons in Chicago. I just spoke to the concierge and still no opening for Friday and Saturday. Sadly, with no reservations, flight arrange ments cannot be made and tickets cannot be purchased ......................You can't say I didn't try my friends....Have a great time!!!
LJ-I am sorry I "kidnapped " this thread with Pug....you have humiliated me and shamed me in front of hundreds...... However, I shall still be your friend.
September 2nd, 2005 10:17 AM
LadyJane LMFAO....

Please...you've got thicker skin than an alligator.

You know I love you.

LJ.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)