ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing in México City, Palacio de los Deportes - January 1995
Longest stop in the middle of a tour ever: January 7 to January 25
Photo by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The setlist as posted on iorr Return to archive
09-09-02 04:45 AM
Moonisup The show
Buddy Guy : 8:00pm - 8:45pm
Stones : 9:30pm - 11:25pm

Jumping Jack Flash
You Got Me Rocking
All Down The Line
Brand New Car
Parachute Woman
Dance Part 1
Everybody Needs Someone To Love
Heart of Stone (rocked the house!)
Going To a Go Go
Love Train (with an extra verse!)
--- Introductions
Slipping Away (Keith)
Before They Make Me Run (Keith)
It's Only Rock'n Roll
Rock Me Baby (with Buddy Guy)
Hand of Fate
Can't You Hear Me Knocking
Honky Tonk Women
Start Me Up
Brown Sugar
----
Tumbling Dice (Encore)

This is the setlist, taken from iorr
http://www.iorr.org/tour02/boston4.htm

Rik
09-09-02 05:08 AM
hayo What an awesome set the guys played!!!!
I sure hope a good boot comes out of this!!!!
IMO one of the nicest sets played since at least the european club shows from 1995!
~Let's hope the tickets in Europe won't be so absurdly high priced
as they are right now in the states.

Hayo.
09-09-02 05:10 AM
Moonisup Yeah I hope so to Hayo, I hope for something like this list in Paradiso, if I can make it in there!!

rik
09-09-02 08:54 AM
sonicrock to me best of the three st lists so far well four with the toronto gig,heart of stone everybody needs somebody,dance,parachute woman,hand of fate yes yes yes.
09-09-02 09:17 AM
Joey The actually played " Brand New Car " ..........YES !!!!!!

My capillaries sway back and forth to THAT one ........

Why ???????.........because I bleed Stones , that's why !

I bleed for all of you ..................Do you bleed for Joey ????

please ................I's gots to know !

And now ...........for your pure unadulterated joy , I have the unmitigated cheek and the unprecedented gall to present , THIS :

Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo ****** Man , only half-way through -- WHEW ******** Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Jo Joey

Bunny

09-09-02 11:00 AM
Child of the Moon Now I'm too excited to sleep. I want to see these guys NOW!!!
09-09-02 12:28 PM
Stones I was sort of being hesitant on trying to get tickets thinking it would be the same show as the last 3 tours, but after seeing how they keep on changing the setlists, I am going to get moving and try to get me some.
09-09-02 01:02 PM
Fiji Joe Stones ---- I've got two in Atlanta....field GA in front of Stage B if you're interested...No markup.
09-09-02 01:31 PM
Stones I'm a Jersey boy. If you said NY/NJ or PA we could have a deal. Thanks for the offer.