ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing in México City, Palacio de los Deportes - January 1995
Longest stop in the middle of a tour ever: January 7 to January 25
Photo by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I am slightly confused Return to archive
09-08-02 09:31 AM
Moonisup What will be the ticket price in Europe, does anyone know that??????

F505, are you also a member of the dirty work mailing list???
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-08-02 09:48 AM
F505 No Moon I'm not a member of the Dirty Work Mailing List. Should I become one?
09-08-02 10:49 AM
Moonisup I can higly reccomend that! Nice discussions and news facts!!

rik
09-08-02 01:15 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
...Nice discussions and news facts!!

Yeah, nice discussions... I must say they are interesting sometimes, lol. But if you do it to get to the news, don't. When news is sent to Dirty Work, it's been seen on UC, SFJ, IORR, Rocks Off, Shidoobeeland etc. for at least a day. But it's a nice little mailinglist mostly.
Grtz, Angelique
09-08-02 01:30 PM
Moonisup I know I'm a member!!

Regards,

rik

(o angelique, ik heb je net aangemeld bij msn?? ok?)
[Edited by Moonisup]
09-08-02 03:58 PM
F505 Angelique and Rik thx for the tip!
09-08-02 04:03 PM
Moonisup No thanks!!
09-08-02 10:09 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
(o angelique, ik heb je net aangemeld bij msn?? ok?)

OK.
09-09-02 06:27 PM
WahWahWoody So does anyone have an answer to MoonisUp's question at the beginning of this topic??? I'd like to know that, too. But as there are mostly stadium and field gigs planned in Europe I think they know they'll have to keep the ticket prices at a moderate level AND make their money. I doubt they will dare to charge more than 75 Euros for a ticket. If they charge more, they will play half-full stadiums and empty fields, even in Holland and Germany!
The Stones would easily sell 60,000 tickets in Germany and Holland with ticket prices around 50 Euros (like last time), but they wouldn't get more than 20,000 in the same place with ticket prices of 100 Euros. I'm sure they prefer playing to a sold-out stadium crowd AND get more money this way. Well, we'll soon see when the European dates will be let out and tickets will be on sale.