ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Rehearsing in México City, Palacio de los Deportes - January 1995
Longest stop in the middle of a tour ever: January 7 to January 25
Photo by Fernando Aceves

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fleet show Return to archive
09-07-02 07:25 PM
tumblingdice For those of you wanting the cd try downloading all this on the web. You can make your own. So far I have gotten all songs except tumbling dice which I hope shows up soon. I admit the guy on dougs board that but up some of his show on FTP is alot better that the other tape but it is still the show. Unless you have a editor program though you will have gaps. So if you want to just hear them and don't mind gaps. Download these bad boys and enjoy. The FTP downloads just put a smile on my face!!!!
09-08-02 12:56 AM
Mickjagger1963 where did u find the otehr ones?
09-08-02 01:34 AM
bedspringsonic maybe yu're true! about yur ftp but i think it's a joke !!cause yu don't give any adress... of course
cya
09-08-02 01:42 AM
tumblingdice It's been posted both here and on dougs although it is not my site. On the FTP browser go to porterdavis.ca
user name stones

password undercover

please note if you just go to this site on a web browser it is only a page stating in construction...you must go on a ftp, someone posted this place earlier today and I just downloaded myself today. once there and you click on the folder some songs are under FUC boston but the best quality and most songs is under the folder livestones you have to scroll down as it is in abc order to fleetCYHMK or fleetDon't ect.....
09-08-02 01:45 AM
tumblingdice by the way he has since posted Tumbling dice so all songs from this show is avlbl on web for download.

Here is a link to the topic on dougs board which may give more info
http://pub6.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm19.showMessageRange?topicID=1331.topic&start=21&stop=28
[Edited by tumblingdice]
09-08-02 02:54 AM
bedspringsonic thanks!!! tumblin... yu're great
cya