ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm back. Anyone on Prozac yet?????? Return to archive
4th September 2007 12:50 PM
jostorm Yo! Did I miss anything????

And were the brownies any good??? I swapped the last three concerts of the Greatest Band on Earth for some sisterly bonding followed by a week on an island where they play the shittiest music you can imagine (Ibiza), but with the greatest array of recreational drugs on EARTH!!!.Example: my nephew runs out of cigarettes at 3am, took us till 5am to find some, by then I could have bought heroin, cocaine, speed, LSD, liquid MDMA,ecstasy tabs in all colours, etc, blabla....it must be the island with the greatest percentage of anesthetised noses on the planet......Anywhere you went, all toilets had signs on that read "ONE PERSON ONLY". It was quite the eye opener,and most of the time very funny....A bit like Sodom and Gomorrha, but with everyone on drugs.... What is the World coming to?
4th September 2007 01:12 PM
Gazza welcome back, Jo. the brownies went down great!

4 'stickied' London threads and a separate 'London week' thread should keep you occupied until your smalls dry out....

Sent you a text to let you know that Lucinda Williams is playing Sheffield on November 21. Not sure if you got it. (Cant make it over but will be going to the Dublin show the following night)

http://novogate.com/board/968/238577-1.html
4th September 2007 01:17 PM
PartyDoll MEG Well you were missed, my friend. Your brownies arrived safely via the Royal Mail and were shared on two different dates. (Although Erik claims they were without nutmeg). Bitch sampled plenty of them! Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Nigella. If you can wade through our numerous London threads, you will see what fun was had by all. Hopefully, you and I will get to meet someday...

4th September 2007 01:22 PM
jostorm Herr Gazza! Yes, I got the text, many thanks. I think I need to back-channel you now. Pass the vaseline tub, someone.... (PM for you, as in pre-menstrual, or post-menopausal...)
4th September 2007 01:33 PM
jostorm Well, Meggypoo! You DID throw a little party after all, I am so glad for you all !!!! (Egon, you big bugger, have you ever tried a nutmeggy brownie before???And look at Gazza's face on some of the pictures, has he been brownied or what????)
Oh well, yes my heart bled a bit when I read through your numerous threads today, I am fully aware of what I missed. But my holidays with my nephew had been arranged long ago, and I should have managed the first one. But life's what happens while you're making other plans, and if I was to change the three shows for something at all, then this holiday was it. Ah, Herr Gazza! Thought of you every time a pair of magnificent topless tits bounced rhytmically past me on the beach, and that was VERY often....The place we stayed at was like Paradise,with a few little Balinese wooden houses scattered around the most beautiful pool, surrounded by pine woods, looking out at the sea.And with a pagoda at the highest spot with wi-fi installed, quite bizarre.And at nights the bats would swoop around the pine tree canopies in front of us on the open terrace..A restaurant in the next bay that I would personally hack my arm off to have in my village, with amazing boats anchored in front of it, and with its own private beach. If I ever win in the lottery, I'll rent it for life. It beats the shit out of Claridge's.
But the music in the clubs is utter shite. And Carl Cox, who was mixing, gets my whole year's salary in two nights, what a depressing thought! And drugs!!!! Drugs like I've never seen in my life. The DEA shoulk go clubbing there someday, they would pack their bags and go home, the game's over, no war on drugs is large enough....
Anyway, I'm really glad you all had such a magnificent time. And I hope we'll meet one day, PDMeg! (And SV, of course. By the way: really nice pictures, thanks for sharing!)
[Edited by jostorm]
4th September 2007 03:10 PM
gimmekeef So....what are the directions to this dispensary?
4th September 2007 06:34 PM
jostorm
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

I do love this picture! It should appear in our Official Rocks Off Summit Book...
4th September 2007 06:37 PM
jostorm
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
So....what are the directions to this dispensary?

Simply go anywhere .At nights any street cafe, bar, club, restaurant- during the day any beach.... It's more a question of how to avoid drugs than how to find them...
5th September 2007 09:43 AM
GotToRollMe Hey Jo! Good to see you. Please pass the Prozac. Thank you.
5th September 2007 03:48 PM
jostorm There you go, GTRM....
Yes, as if the end of the tour wasn't enough, the summer is officially kaputt,work is hell, they sent me an invitation to a Christmas fair today (yikes! I could swear it was last week I finished last year's Xmas shopping!), and I'm turning 50 in a few weeks.

What else could I mix with my Prozac?
5th September 2007 04:27 PM
gimmekeef Never seen a drug that I didnt like...or didnt love me!...
5th September 2007 07:12 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:
There you go, GTRM....
Yes, as if the end of the tour wasn't enough, the summer is officially kaputt,work is hell, they sent me an invitation to a Christmas fair today (yikes! I could swear it was last week I finished last year's Xmas shopping!), and I'm turning 50 in a few weeks.

What else could I mix with my Prozac?

Please do not use the "C" word...I'm close enough to the edge as it is! Hmmmm...what to mix with Prozac...I'll have to sequester myself in the lab and get back to you on that one..."developing"...

6th September 2007 11:54 AM
jostorm The "C" word??? That made me laugh......
Hope you are well, GTRM...(Don't you always have to repress the urge of correcting these posts?? I think I would...I mean, there's no "off" button, is there?)

Oh well, let's all stay positive!
Perhaps they'll tour again. After all : who bloody knows?..Or perhaps one of us will win the big one in the lottery and make the greedy buggers an offer they can't resist and invite everyone else on this board. Then they'll play Meg's fake setlist and we'll all be there....Perhaps Prozac mixed with dreams is the best cocktail?...
6th September 2007 12:36 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
jostorm wrote:
The "C" word??? That made me laugh......
Hope you are well, GTRM...(Don't you always have to repress the urge of correcting these posts?? I think I would...I mean, there's no "off" button, is there?)

Oh well, let's all stay positive!
Perhaps they'll tour again. After all : who bloody knows?..Or perhaps one of us will win the big one in the lottery and make the greedy buggers an offer they can't resist and invite everyone else on this board. Then they'll play Meg's fake setlist and we'll all be there....Perhaps Prozac mixed with dreams is the best cocktail?...

Anything mixed with dreams is ok by me, Jo!
Wouldn't you just love to be able to hire the band and make them play your dream setlist. I'd invite the entire board, as well as all the Shidoobees (and the Shidon'tbees) and the IORR'ers. And I'd rent out the Beacon Theatre for the night. And brownies for everyone!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)