ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Congratulations Cucho, a second edition! Now printed in Spain
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Amy Winehouse (ns) Return to archive Page: 1 2
30th August 2007 08:55 AM
Factory Girl Is she any good?

She's been in the tabloids a lot due to her Pete Doherty-ish antics.

TIA!
30th August 2007 08:57 AM
glencar She's got a nice bluesy voice but I mostly know her through that rehab song. Her currents problems are bad.
30th August 2007 09:00 AM
Nellcote GC nailed it.
She has Janis Joplin written all over her.
Good choice for a Dead Pool bet.
30th August 2007 12:10 PM
LoveinVainRonnie I've listened to her cd...It seems good, but I really only can remember the two singles she has. She has a real bluesy Supreme's girl group sound to her music/voice. I guess she is worth the rave, but I personally out of the new UK singers like James Morrison and Paolo Nutini.

30th August 2007 02:31 PM
sirmoonie FG she has a real and rare talent. I have her first CD and its fantastic.

And she's not dying anytime soon either. Nobody dies of drug ODs anymore, its too geeky. Plus rehab is a big biz, so is music, none of the dozens of corporations invested in her career and health are going to let this one go farther than some advantageous gossip press. I like to get high with her and roll all over some dingy motel room, and yell obscenities to anyone who dared to pound on the walls.
30th August 2007 02:42 PM
texile she's amazing - just when you think everything has been done...
great voice and while her stuff has retro vibes - it's edgy, original and progressive, a rare combination.
30th August 2007 02:45 PM
gypsy Agreed. FG, that skinny bitch has major pipes.
I romped with some chicks like that in the mental ward one summer.
30th August 2007 02:52 PM
Factory Girl
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
FG she has a real and rare talent. I have her first CD and its fantastic.

LOL, I read that really fast like "FG has a real and rare talent." I was like "WHOA".... But then I read it again...LOL.

YIKES on me.
30th August 2007 03:00 PM
robpop I wish her well. Her voice is incredible. Besides I want my old Amy and her bicuspids back.

30th August 2007 03:30 PM
mojoman
quote:
LoveinVainRonnie wrote:

looks like they the had a tiff over who was goin to hit the pipe
30th August 2007 04:02 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Does anyone notice about the jam she did with Mick at the Isle of White? i'm serching "ain't too proud to beg" on ytube but I find nothing with Amy.
I'm really curious what kind of soul must grow.
30th August 2007 04:12 PM
Moonisup i like her, great voice
30th August 2007 04:26 PM
Honky Tonk Man Not a big fan. FG, just time in Amy Winehouse on You Tube and you'll get a whole host of videos, live performances etc. You can judge for yourself. Don't trust this lot!

30th August 2007 04:29 PM
lotsajizz she's hideous
30th August 2007 04:59 PM
andrews27 I'd love to fork her and then make spoons. Can I say that in this genteel environ?

Go to page below (scroll down to middle) for pix of Amy recovering from bare-knucks by some really enviable waterfront.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/page2.php

Why MJ can't pull down this instead of that chick that looks like Angelica Huston on growth hormone is beyond me.
[Edited by andrews27]
30th August 2007 06:11 PM
Gazza
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Is she any good?

She's been in the tabloids a lot due to her Pete Doherty-ish antics.

TIA!

Yes. She's terrific. Seriously hope she sorts her life out. It will be a shocking waste if she doesnt.

Unlike Doherty, who most people seem to be basically sick of the sight of, there's a lot more sympathy for her.
[Edited by Gazza]
30th August 2007 06:13 PM
Gazza
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Does anyone notice about the jam she did with Mick at the Isle of White? i'm serching "ain't too proud to beg" on ytube but I find nothing with Amy.
I'm really curious what kind of soul must grow.

It was on Youtube a while back. Its a bit of a mess, because she didnt bother rehearsing so her timing's a bit off. (It's "isle of wight", not "white" if that helps with your search facility)
30th August 2007 07:19 PM
SweetVirginia The September 12th show in Central Park that I had tickets for is officially canceled (along with the rest of the US Tour). Too bad.

I hope she sorts things out.
[Edited by SweetVirginia]
31st August 2007 12:45 PM
yellerstang That picture should be a poster for pre/post cocaine use....

31st August 2007 01:55 PM
Fabio Hot Stuff Thank you Gazza, I'm a primitive.
Here the video:

31st August 2007 02:15 PM
lotsajizz she sucked
31st August 2007 03:02 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
she sucked

I'll bet she did.............Get any?
31st August 2007 03:09 PM
lotsajizz I'd never let anything wearing that much makeup anywhere near MY John Thomas!
31st August 2007 06:11 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I romped with some chicks like that in the mental ward one summer.

Me too!

All the way baby all the way...
31st August 2007 09:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl She's ugly but sexy

31st August 2007 09:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Thank you Gazza, I'm a primitive.
Here the video:

Pathetic performance
31st August 2007 09:56 PM
glencar
quote:
Fabio Hot Stuff wrote:
Thank you Gazza, I'm a primitive.
Here the video:

Thanks, I guess. Was this the beginning of her troubles?
31st August 2007 10:25 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I'd never let anything wearing that much makeup anywhere near MY John Thomas!

Yeah well counsel, don't fret yourself silly with false imaginings, I doubt she's interested in yanking at your zipper anytime soon either......
1st September 2007 10:50 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Yes. She's terrific. Seriously hope she sorts her life out. It will be a shocking waste if she doesnt.

Unlike Doherty, who most people seem to be basically sick of the sight of, there's a lot more sympathy for her.
[Edited by Gazza]

Winehouse is no more talented than Doherty.

Hopefully the sympathy will vanish when people wake up and realise she’s just another drug-addled waster. That what happened with Doherty and if she doesn’t buck up her ideas, she deserves top be treated with the same contempt that many thrust on him. He’s an idiot for jeopardising the wonderful talent he possess and I just hope that people see that she’s one too. I’ve read no sings of her changing her ways.

She’s actually a big fan of Doherty’s music
2nd September 2007 08:30 AM
corgi37 She is one fucked up unit.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)