ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why is SOL not being played in concert ? Return to archive
September 7th, 2005 08:38 PM
West 8 Regardless if you like the song or not I find it a bit bizzare that they have not played it once yet.Has this ever happen in other tours?? And why is video comming out this late?
September 7th, 2005 08:46 PM
Saint Sway the reason they are not playing SOL is because the set list below is set in stone and there shall be no alterations. Ever!

sorry but thats the rule and the Stones are content on sticking to it.

In fact, I heard a rumor that something dreadfully awful happens if they break the rules and change the set list. Like they'll no longer be able to charge $500 a ticket and will have to sell tickets for $50 - $100 like other artists. And God knows we dont want that to happen. Cuz then how could they afford the horn section and all the backup singers? And that giant stage with the inflatable scoobee doo tongue. That shit cost $$$. So they gotta stick to the rules man.

So just grin and bear it like the rest of us.

1. • Start Me Up
2. • You Got Me Rocking
3. • She's So Cold
4. • Tumbling Dice
5. • Rough Justice
6. • Back Of My Hand
7. • Beast Of Burden
8. • Rocks Off
9. • Night Time Is The Right Time
10. • The Worst (Keith)
11. • Infamy (Keith)
12. • Miss You (to B-stage)
13. • Oh No, Not You Again (B-stage)
14. • Satisfaction (B-stage)
15. • Honky Tonk Women (from B-stage)
16. • Sympathy For The Devil
17. • Jumping Jack Flash
18. • Brown Sugar
19. • You Can't Always Get What You Want (encore)
20. • It's Only Rock'n Roll (encore)

[Edited by Saint Sway]
September 7th, 2005 08:56 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
West 8 wrote:
Regardless if you like the song or not I find it a bit bizzare that they have not played it once yet.Has this ever happen in other tours?? And why is video comming out this late?

oh I know, and it was such a winner of a tune too

damn shame about that SOL song

tsk tsk tsk
September 7th, 2005 09:28 PM
Dan
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

So just grin and bear it like the rest of us.

If thats all a Rolling Stones gig is to you, you are definitely better off staying home and bitching about it on the internet. Don't forget the stay home part, its all a waste of money. Make a mix CD of all your favorite songs and have fun with that.
[Edited by Dan]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)