ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Richards:Women don't care that I'm ugly Return to archive
September 7th, 2005 11:33 AM
Ten Thousand Motels RICHARDS: 'WOMEN DON'T CARE THAT I'M UGLY'

ROLLING STONES star KEITH RICHARDS is thrilled he has had such phenomenal success with women, because he describes himself as an "ugly son of a b**ch".

The 62-year-old insists bedding the beauties is simply part of his duty as a rocker, and he knows his iconic persona is the real turn-on.

He says, "I just roll over and say, 'Love me.'

"I'm an ugly son of a b**ch but I've lived with some beautiful women.

"I didn't do this to get laid but it's part of the job."

07/09/2005 13:46
contact nusic
September 7th, 2005 11:39 AM
jb He wasn't ugly when he slepted around.....and I'm sure he has not slepted around since his marriage to the holier than thous Patti Hansen....He got ugly in the mid to late 80's...
September 7th, 2005 11:46 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
jb wrote:
He wasn't ugly when he slepted around.....and I'm sure he has not slepted around since his marriage to the holier than thous Patti Hansen....He got ugly in the mid to late 80's...

Hi FLA's Bro

do you remember this RO header with Keith sat on a car during the 80's?? He had a great look, so....80's!!!
and he quite looks like a french politic man called Jack Lang..
September 7th, 2005 11:56 AM
ListenToTheLion And I don't care either
September 7th, 2005 12:02 PM
jb
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Hi FLA's Bro

do you remember this RO header with Keith sat on a car during the 80's?? He had a great look, so....80's!!!
and he quite looks like a french politic man called Jack Lang..

He started to look bad around "Dirty Work".........but still had hair............................
September 7th, 2005 12:05 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

He started to look bad around "Dirty Work".........but still had hair............................

Everybody started to look bad around " Dirty Work " ..... even Ronnie Reagan .
September 7th, 2005 12:07 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

Everybody started to look bad around " Dirty Work " ..... even Ronnie Reagan .

priceless post of the day Joey!!
September 7th, 2005 12:08 PM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

priceless post of the day Joey!!

Thank You Jumacfly
( Rocks Off Member ) ............................

September 7th, 2005 01:26 PM
the good I wish people would leave Keith alone about his apperance. He has aged, and he may not look so great now, but few people have looked as good as Keith did back in his prime, especially all the hack comedians who have made a living out of making fun of him.
September 7th, 2005 01:35 PM
jb
quote:
the good wrote:
I wish people would leave Keith alone about his apperance. He has aged, and he may not look so great now, but few people have looked as good as Keith did back in his prime, especially all the hack comedians who have made a living out of making fun of him.

I agree..he was the coolest looking dude on the face of the earth 68-81.................
September 7th, 2005 01:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Considering all of the pix on the web, it's damn hard to find an "ugly" one....even now in 2005.
September 7th, 2005 03:01 PM
Joey " Considering all of the pix on the web, it's damn hard to find an "ugly" one....even now in 2005. "

We are ALL the same under the skin .
September 7th, 2005 04:11 PM
the good
quote:
jb wrote:

I agree..he was the coolest looking dude on the face of the earth 68-81.................

Yeah. A Rolling Stone to his bones.
September 7th, 2005 04:28 PM
marko So this is what keith worries nowdays......
I tought it was music.
September 7th, 2005 09:52 PM
gorda Keith is not my type, but back in the 80's, he was a hottie!
September 8th, 2005 09:09 AM
Scratched Back haha ol keef
September 8th, 2005 12:11 PM
Jumacfly
quote:
gorda wrote:
Keith is not my type, but back in the 80's, he was a hottie!

Glenn Frey is so much attractive!!
September 8th, 2005 01:43 PM
J.J.Flash In fact Keith used to be a handsome motherfucker. As for hair Josh, the baldness wasn't even clear until Bridges to Babylon days..... not really.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)