ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the real meaning behind"Oh no, not you again" Return to archive
September 6th, 2005 11:31 PM
rollmops It's a guess folks! What Keith said to himself during the sessions of "Rain Fall down" when he saw Matt the Cliff walking in the Chapel with his electronic "organ" and THE VIBES! around his neck.
Rock and Roll, mops
September 6th, 2005 11:36 PM
Bloozehound I like Rain Fell Down
September 7th, 2005 01:12 AM
Rev Twenty Redlights Seems like there was a bit of horsetrading
going on. Mick gets a little bit of Matt,
Keith gets a little bit of Blondie. Anyway
let's be thankful it was only a little bit
of each.
September 7th, 2005 01:31 AM
Poplar
I like Rain Fell Down too... even though i don't want to.
September 7th, 2005 01:35 AM
glencar I like it all except for that Cat song & one of the Keef ones is marginal.
September 7th, 2005 02:47 AM
exile
quote:
glencar wrote:
I like it all except for that Cat song & one of the Keef ones is marginal.

I must admit I agree glencar
September 7th, 2005 04:03 AM
Mathijs quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
glencar wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Play Look What the Cat Dragged in very loud while driving late at night: from then on you will love it and consider it the best of the album!

Mathijs

September 7th, 2005 05:03 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Mathijs wrote:
quote:
glencar wrote:

Play Look What the Cat Dragged in very loud while driving late at night: from then on you will love it and consider it the best of the album!

Mathijs

Agree with Mathis...great groove and top shape Mick!!
the "leper dressed like sergeant pepper" line is hilarious!
September 7th, 2005 07:51 AM
YoungGazelle Going back to the title of this post, maybe it's referred to GWB getting reelected. Not always a political critic has to be as direct as SNC.
September 7th, 2005 08:59 AM
throbby >Play Look What the Cat Dragged in very loud while driving late at night: from then on you will love it and consider it the best of the album!

Mathijs

Agreed!
September 7th, 2005 11:26 AM
BlindLemon Cat is da song! Played it to some britpop/Franz Ferdinand folks with hair falling into their faces, all that brit stuff going on, undersized velours vests, oh-so-trendy, they were baffled. BTW, i think Mick did listen to FF - Take Me Out, Michael, Auf Achse - they are good songs and I think they ARE actually echoed a bit in Cat.
Cheers
September 7th, 2005 02:48 PM
texile yeah, i like this one alot - hard and raw - but with inxs being so hard up these days, i wonder if they'll sue the stones....
September 7th, 2005 03:00 PM
scratched
quote:
BlindLemon wrote:
BTW, i think Mick did listen to FF - Take Me Out, Michael, Auf Achse - they are good songs and I think they ARE actually echoed a bit in Cat.
Cheers

I think Franz Ferdinand have been listening to a bit of Dance Pt. 1 too.
September 7th, 2005 03:28 PM
BlindLemon Granted.
About INXS though: no. no. no. Sorry, i have nothing against them, but they were soft compared to the groove of Cat. Cat has a touch of pop, but a hard core. INXS always had a soft core. The first riff could be INXS, but not what follows. IMHO only, of course.
September 7th, 2005 07:41 PM
Soldatti Look What The Cat Dragged In is great, I love that Undercover sound.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)