ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Toronto Rising Return to archive
September 6th, 2005 05:47 PM
Jumping Jack Assuming that the guy on IORR holds up his end of the trade I should have a pro shot DVD of the Toronto Rehearsals in hand by the end of this week. I will pass a copy on to Mr. D to torrent here, but anyone that wants it the old fashioned way can sign up for tree here:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm471.showMessageRange?topicID=9.topic&start=1&stop=20

September 6th, 2005 05:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Assuming that the guy on IORR holds up his end of the trade I should have a pro shot DVD of the Toronto Rehearsals in hand by the end of this week. I will pass a copy on to Mr. D to torrent here, but anyone that wants it the old fashioned way can sign up for tree here:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm471.showMessageRange?topicID=9.topic&start=1&stop=20

Where's the audio... DVD's are great, but impossible for me to use in the car!
September 6th, 2005 06:52 PM
Jumping Jack You need to upgrade your ride!
September 6th, 2005 06:54 PM
Dan Bad luck to tree or trade something you don't have in your hands yet. Is this the one thats coming from Clearwater,FL?
[Edited by Dan]
September 6th, 2005 07:18 PM
Jumping Jack In theory, yes it is coming from the Tampa area and I was told it was mailed today. It could be rippoff artist Daniel Rease under another name for all I know.

I am not asking for money or blanks for something I don't have, only making a list just in case. No sense in delaying distribution a week just collecting names.
[Edited by Jumping Jack]
September 6th, 2005 07:25 PM
Dan
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
In theory, yes it is coming from the Tampa area and I was told it was mailed today. It could be rippoff artist Daniel Rease under another name for all I know.

I can spot his posts a mile away. He pulled the same thing recently claiming to have a Cream RAH show like 3 days after it happened. Not impossible but improbable. No one has it yet.
September 6th, 2005 09:17 PM
Jumping Jack A lot of people have told me that I was foolish, but it didn't cost anything to chase it down. I am an optimist and keeping a positive outlook has resulted in good Stones karma so far this year. We'll know by the end of the week.
September 7th, 2005 12:46 AM
riccardo If you are close you can go down to Tarpon Avenue to check it out...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)