ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gilligan Dead!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
September 7th, 2005 08:49 AM
Madafaka Sad news! I've watched that tv show the half of my childhood...
September 7th, 2005 09:32 AM
Joey
quote:
corgi37 wrote:

I bet we are talking some SERIOUS Wolf there ......
September 7th, 2005 10:06 AM
jb Actually, complications from cancer.
September 8th, 2005 08:15 AM
corgi37 There was actually a "Gilligan's Island" recipe book released. It contained the recipe for coconut cream pie.

I imagine that was it, but hey, points for trying, eh?

In Aussie related stuff.

In 1 episode, the Professor was showing the survivors a world map, and Thurston said he wanted to buy Australia.

Also, when the Professor made a radio (with vines, thank you very fucking much!!) he got Australia on the waves.

Still, frustratingly, Ginger and Mary-Ann Summers were never bare foot!

And, aint it strange. When you were young, and watched the show, you loved Gilligan and his antics, but hated Thurston. Then, ya got older, and realised that old ham Jim Backus, stole the Goddamn show!

It's a huge part of my life. Like Bugs Bunny, the original Scooby Doo, The Brady Bunch and Number 96.

That last show is for Aussies only.

Sad time. God bless, John Denver. You should never have flown.

EH? WHATS THAT?

Bob Denver?

Who the fuck is Bob Denver?

P.S. I promise never to post stoned again.
September 8th, 2005 08:22 AM
exile
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Number 96.

I remember Number 96.......

(o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o) (o)(o)

September 8th, 2005 09:58 AM
corgi37 1 word....

...Abigail.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)