ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Rihards pictures Return to archive
September 6th, 2005 02:35 PM
alainsc Check my pictures of Keith taken on Charles Bridge in Prague on 26 July 2003, at 6am during the Forty Licks tour, lucky to be there.... http://www.schneuwly.com/keith/main.php
[Edited by alainsc]
September 6th, 2005 02:56 PM
egon not bad!

he was just there, by himself in the street?
September 6th, 2005 02:59 PM
alainsc yes, coming out of the Four Season hotel accross the bridge.
I was there by chance, taking picture in the morning light, very lucky and then a couple of Scotts joined us and I took more pics
September 6th, 2005 03:00 PM
egon 6am?!

what was he doing up so early? or was he still awake?
September 6th, 2005 03:02 PM
wisertime Great !!!

Nice first post, welcome !!
September 6th, 2005 03:09 PM
alainsc He was just very well awake. he said he had been up all night listening to music and they just aspired to some fresh air !
September 6th, 2005 03:17 PM
egon judging by your website, you've been around!
September 6th, 2005 03:18 PM
alainsc A bit, travelled half the world , had a great time in Asia. Now live in Prague, settled...
September 6th, 2005 03:22 PM
Saint Sway thats SO COOL!!!!!!

thank you for posting and sharing!!
September 6th, 2005 03:54 PM
Jair Very cool pictures, thank you!!!
Too bad i can't save them
September 6th, 2005 04:22 PM
PiotrRS wow - how lucky you were, just walking and spot and meet Keith at 6am. WOW!!! Congratulations, pictures are indeed great!
September 6th, 2005 04:24 PM
Angiegirl Damn, I was at that very same spot only 4 hours later!
September 6th, 2005 04:40 PM
Jaxx thanks. great shots. yeah, keith seems to be an early bird. he was spotted early in the a.m. here in denver at a very popular coffee spot called The Market at like 7 am. maybe he just parties all night and it just looks like he's an early riser.

i have to admit, he looked terrific on the Today Show spot yesterday morning. they only showed him briefly this morning on a golf cart heading for his dressing room.
September 6th, 2005 04:43 PM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:
6am?!

what was he doing up so early? or was he still awake?

considering the date, maybe he was afraid he'd have to give Mick a birthday kiss...
September 6th, 2005 09:31 PM
ShesARainbow Fantastic pictures! What an amazing experience!
September 6th, 2005 11:46 PM
the good He looks baked.
September 6th, 2005 11:55 PM
Riffhard
quote:
the good wrote:
He looks baked.

Keith baked? Ya think?

Riffhard
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)