ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looting in New Orleans reaches a new low Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 7th, 2005 03:07 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Me? Fiji? I don't think so. He was almost as big a blowhole as jb. I'm thinking of changing my name to the Deerhunter.

M*f'ing Andrew?

Fiji did the dozens on you, didn't he? He did the dozens on you.
September 7th, 2005 03:07 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wha, wha, wha, what???? Howe do you even know if you are Jewish? You might be one of them A-rabs that are all the rage these days!

Rubbish !

Flack the skee !!!
September 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Wha, wha, wha, what???? Howe do you even know if you are Jewish? You might be one of them A-rabs that are all the rage these days!

I was told my biological mother was Jewish and had an affair whenher husband was serving in the armed forces. By Jewish law, I am considred a jew as long as the mother is a jew.
September 7th, 2005 03:12 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:

I was told my biological mother was Jewish and had an affair whenher husband was serving in the armed forces. By Jewish law, I am considred a jew as long as the mother is a jew.

They have Jewish test tubes?

Just kidding, JB! Glad to hear you are of the Tribe, irregardical!
September 7th, 2005 03:14 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

They have Jewish test tubes?

Just kidding, JB! Glad to hear you are of the Tribe, irregardical!

Sometimes I wish I was a wasp as their hair is always very neat.
September 7th, 2005 03:16 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Sometimes I wish I was a wasp as their hair is always very neat.

WASPS love animals but can't STAND people ( see : Bushie41 & Bushie43 )
September 7th, 2005 03:18 PM
Some Guy not today Joey, not today.
September 7th, 2005 03:18 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

WASPS love animals but can't STAND people ( see : Bushie41 & Bushie43 )

He wears short sleeve shirts at the ranch and walks kinda tough...............he is in very goos shape.
September 7th, 2005 03:19 PM
sirmoonie I've never done any looting. I've been involved in a couple of riots and mob violence episodes, but never any looting per se. Looks pretty fun. Like that anarchy stuff.
September 7th, 2005 03:20 PM
Joey " He wears short sleeve shirts at the ranch and walks kinda tough...............he is in very goos (sic) shape. "

September 7th, 2005 03:21 PM
jb
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
I've never done any looting. I've been involved in a couple of riots and mob violence episodes, but never any looting per se. Looks pretty fun. Like that anarchy stuff.

Looting can be fun.....remember after the OJ trial..people got some really good stuff and it wasn't wet!
September 7th, 2005 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Looting can be fun.....remember after the OJ trial..people got some really good stuff and it wasn't wet!

....there was some Primo Lootin' after the Rodney King Verdict ( circa 1992 )

September 7th, 2005 03:28 PM
sirmoonie The Vikings used to do some good plundering work circa 1200 A.D. I always wanted to be a Viking.
September 7th, 2005 03:28 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

....there was some Primo Lootin' after the Rodney King Verdict ( circa 1992 )

That's what I meant!!! Howe stupid of me....
September 7th, 2005 03:30 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
The Vikings used to do some good plundering work circa 1200 A.D. I always wanted to be a Viking.

I always wanted to be a clown ( a nice one )

|
|
|
|
V

September 7th, 2005 03:32 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

I always wanted to be a clown ( a nice one )

|
|
|
|
V

http://www.clown-ministry.com/History/famous-clowns.html
September 7th, 2005 03:36 PM
Joey

Art Carney ?!?!?!

ART CARNEY ?!?!?!

**** WTF ?!?! ****

Truth be told , Clowns with the nickname " Cooky " and " Blinko " scare the living friggin Hell out of me .

" Frosty " aint much better !!!!!

Spanky !

September 7th, 2005 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Art Carney ?!?!?!

ART CARNEY ?!?!?!

**** WTF ?!?! ****

Truth be told , Clowns with the nickname " Cooky " and " Blinko " scare the living friggin Hell out of me .

Spanky !

http://www.answers.com/topic/clown
September 7th, 2005 03:39 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Joey wrote:

Art Carney ?!?!?!

ART CARNEY ?!?!?!

**** WTF ?!?! ****

Spanky !

I'd like to dress up in a gorilla suit and beat the living piss out of some clown in a clown suit.
September 7th, 2005 03:44 PM
Joey " The word clown comes from words meaning "clot" or "clod" which came also to mean "clumsy fellow", according to the Oxford English Dictionary.

Clown is both a noun and a verb, and can also be an adjective (clown bike, clown shoes, clown white, clown gag and so on). Clown is also used to refer to anyone who provides entertainment in a clownish manner. Within the "clown world", and among professional clowns, "clown" often refers to the character portrayed, rather than the performer. This usage is somewhat rare outside of the professional clown and/or theatrical community.

Clown skills
It has been said "clowns can do anything", this is mostly because clowns have such wildly varying performances. "Everyone knows" that a clown can do magic, juggle, balance things on his nose, do backflips, etc, but clowns might be called on to do just about anything.

Shiver .......................................

In the circus, a clown might be convinced to perform another circus role:

Types
There are several different types of clowns, including:

The whiteface clown, the most well-known of modern clown types - Joey Grimaldi was a whiteface clown. The whiteface clown uses makeup to exaggerate their facial features and expressions rather than modify or conceal them. They also tend to be gay .
The grotesque clown, who uses exaggerated make-up and costumes, such as large noses, skullcaps/baldcaps or headgear appliances simulating a tall, pointy, or otherwise unusually shaped head, tiny hat, etc. Lou Jacobs is a famous grotesque clown.
The birthday clown, a whiteface clown hired to entertain at children's birthday parties. He/she incorporates such things as balloon sculptures, face painting, juggling, pantomining and other comedy routines into an act. Similar clowns are also featured attractions at summer festivals.
The character clown, who adopts the character of some common type, such as a butcher, a policeman, housewife or hobo. Prime examples of this type of clown are Emmett Kelly, Red Skelton and Charlie Chaplin. Lucy Ricardo, the most famous character played by Lucille Ball is considered by clowns to be a character clown. Lucille Ball's clown character itself often dressed up as other characters, an instance of a character clown in turn playing a clown as part of the role.
The rodeo clown has one of the most dangerous jobs in all of show business. A rodeo clown is a courageous and hard-working cowboy or animal wrangler, dressed in wild costumes — almost always oversized and consisting of loose fitting layers of clothing to protect them from, and to distract, Rodeo bulls, etc. The looseness of the layers allows a rodeo clown to shed portions of their attire in the event of its being snagged. This professional — whose highly dangerous job is to protect other performers from bucking horses and charging bulls while at the same time entertaining the audience with the antics of a clown — might tell you: "Druther lose a shirt than lose my life".
The Pierrot, or "French clown", appears in whiteface, typically with very little other color on the face. This clown character prefers black and white or other a simple primary color in his or her costume. (le Pierrot is often female, and has also been called "Pirouette" or "Pierrette". "

[Edited by Joey]
September 7th, 2005 03:49 PM
Bloozehound so what about ass clowns ?

September 7th, 2005 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
so what about ass clowns ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+clown
September 7th, 2005 04:00 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
jb wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ass+clown

HaHaHA thats great

10. ass clown
a person who gets hair from his ass and/or his nuts transplanted onto his bald head and pays for it

The biggest ass clown is the president of the I lost my hair but got it back thanks to the hair on my butt club
September 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
Thing One
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

M*f'ing Andrew?

Fiji did the dozens on you, didn't he? He did the dozens on you.

Now a days, crusty old posters like Moonie are simply not marketable. Their supreme talent matters not. It's all about the eye candy. Mash-faced fungus ridden pig dogs, pissing squirrels, varied unflattering likenesses of Fiji Joe, that's where it's at baby. Moonie's nothing more than a dinosaur now. A cobbled together relic on display at the nature science center. Existing only to serve as a booger depository for fourth graders on field trips. Simply put, he's been Back Street Boyed into submission
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)