ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looting in New Orleans reaches a new low Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 6th, 2005 03:54 PM
jb You should have greeted me....I was very humble in Boston.
September 6th, 2005 03:58 PM
Thing One I was sitting very close to you. Close enough to deposit something on your head if I were so inclined. I did not do it.
September 6th, 2005 04:01 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:
I was sitting very close to you. Close enough to deposit something on your head if I were so inclined. I did not do it.

Well, I sorry you felt you couldn't say hello.....but maybe some other time.
September 6th, 2005 04:01 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
You should have greeted me....I was very humble in Boston.

NYC is like a big pussy waiting to get fucked. I will look for you there!
September 6th, 2005 04:05 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Yes. Good call Noobie. Any other riddles you can solve? I wouldn't greet jb if he was buying my ticket. I saw his big bandana head in Boston. I felt like telling him to get off the carousel in front of Wal-Mart but you should have seen the smile on his face.

I had dinner with jb on Saturday, Aug 20th and greeted again by our seats at the opener...he was quite the gentleman, and treated me and my wife with respect and courtesy.
September 6th, 2005 04:08 PM
jb I beleive it was Friday......everyone was very nice. But apparently, some did not want to greet.
September 6th, 2005 04:19 PM
Thing One I did not see voodoopug in Boston. If he were in the vicinity I'm pretty sure I would have known it. He is a big boy.
September 6th, 2005 04:22 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:
I did not see voodoopug in Boston. If he were in the vicinity I'm pretty sure I would have known it. He is a big boy.

At the 4 Seasons or Concert?
September 6th, 2005 04:23 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Has anyone seen my old friend baby Steelie?

" Has anybody here seen my old friend Steelie?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Steelie , Martin and John. "

September 6th, 2005 04:28 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Thing One wrote:
I did not see voodoopug in Boston. If he were in the vicinity I'm pretty sure I would have known it. He is a big boy.

and I was wearing a green shidoobee shirt....greeting those who it was deemed safe, as a big/tall man security is not as big of an issue, but i must be alert as my first priority is to protect my wife and the unborn fetus. There were many of us from RO and Shidoobee in the front sections, it would have been nice to greet a few more of them...thankfully, Nellcote was nearby and was a pure treat to watch the show with!
September 6th, 2005 04:33 PM
jb Thing One shall be greeted in New York!!!!
September 6th, 2005 05:12 PM
gimmekeef You know regardless of opinions expressed here..Any Stones fan is a friend of mine...Look forward to greeting anyone in Toronto,Atlanta and hopefully Memphis..
September 7th, 2005 10:18 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
You know regardless of opinions expressed here..Any Stones fan is a friend of mine...Look forward to greeting anyone in Toronto,Atlanta and hopefully Memphis..

I shall attend Atlanta, but not the hidoobee event as there really are people there that truly dislike me....I would hate to have to put my cape on.
September 7th, 2005 10:32 AM
Some Guy jb, I'll meet you at Jocks and Jills.
September 7th, 2005 12:19 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:
You should have greeted me....I was very humble in Boston.

Oh the bandana thing. Yes jb, you were keeping it real. Real fucking gay! You looked like a broke-down Scott Baio.
September 7th, 2005 01:18 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Oh the bandana thing. Yes jb, you were keeping it real. Real fucking gay! You looked like a broke-down Scott Baio.

Fiji? Is it really you? Where have you been, my brother? You could always write a skeechy fresh post.
September 7th, 2005 01:29 PM
monkey_man Right city, wrong state

FEMA accused of flying evacuees to wrong Charleston

CNN - September 6, 2005
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/06/katrina.charleston/index.html

Add geography to the growing list of FEMA fumbles.

A South Carolina health official said his colleagues scrambled Tuesday when FEMA gave only a half-hour notice to prepare for the arrival of a plane carrying as many as 180 evacuees to Charleston.

But the plane, instead, landed in Charleston, West Virginia, 400 miles away.

It was not known whether arrangements have been made to care for the evacuees or transport them to the correct destination.

A call seeking comment from FEMA was not immediately returned.

"We called in all the available resources," said Dr. John Simkovich, director of public health for the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control.

"They responded within 30 minutes, which is phenomenal, to meet the needs of the citizens coming in from Louisiana."

"Unfortunately, the plane did not come in," Simkovich said. "There was a mistake in the system, coming out through FEMA, that we did not receive the aircraft this afternoon. It went to Charleston, West Virginia."

A line of buses and ambulances idled behind him at Charleston International Airport as he described what happened.

"This is a 'no event' for today," Simkovich said.

He said that the agency had described some of the evacuees as needing "some minor treatment ... possibly some major treatment."
September 7th, 2005 01:42 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:

I always wear bandannas at rock shows..it had Keith on the front so how gay can that be. I kinda wished you did throw something on my head.....please do so next time you see me...
September 7th, 2005 01:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Mrs. Clinton has gone on the war path. She'll straighen it all out. I'm really amazed at how "Presidential" she's starting to look.
September 7th, 2005 02:33 PM
Thing One
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Fiji? Is it really you? Where have you been, my brother? You could always write a skeechy fresh post.

Me? Fiji? I don't think so. He was almost as big a blowhole as jb. I'm thinking of changing my name to the Deerhunter.
September 7th, 2005 02:35 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Me? Fiji? I don't think so. He was almost as big a blowhole as jb. I'm thinking of changing my name to the Deerhunter.

I look forward to you pouring your drink on my head next time you see me.......I will be wearing a gay bandanna...In fact, since you seem so disgusted with me, you should have decked me and really kicked my ass....teach me a lesson in humility.
[Edited by jb]
September 7th, 2005 02:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

I look forward to you pouring your drink on my head next time you see me.......I will be wearing a gay bandanna...In fact, since you seem so disgusted with me, you should have decked me and really kicked my ass....teach me a lesson in humility.
[Edited by jb]

The bandana was hot.
September 7th, 2005 02:56 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

Throwing things at you while your back is turned is more my style. And I'm not disgusted in you. I'm disappointed in you. You could have been somebody. Like your brother.
September 7th, 2005 02:57 PM
Joey
quote:
Thing One wrote:

You looked like a broke-down Scott Baio.

Only my Lil' Fiji writes like that !!!!

Lil' Fiji ........................................

September 7th, 2005 02:57 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

The bandana was hot.

It was 94 degrees and humid as hell...the Jew Fro was very out of control and puffy..the bandanna served it purpose....
Gypsy, I have been buying some amazing Ed hardy and Grail Tees....Ed Harddy has a Keith Lion and Mick Lion which are very cool...you should check out his site....
September 7th, 2005 02:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Thing One wrote:

You could have been somebody. Like your brother.

Cut Me Micky ..........................
September 7th, 2005 03:01 PM
jb I don't have a brother............my mother was infertile and adopted me and my late sister.
September 7th, 2005 03:02 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

It was 94 degrees and humid as hell...the Jew Fro was very out of control and puffy..the bandanna served it purpose....
Gypsy, I have been buying some amazing Ed hardy and Grail Tees....Ed Harddy has a Keith Lion and Mick Lion which are very cool...you should check out his site....

After viewing the photos last week, I assumed the bandana was used to maintain the Jew-fro due the humidity.
I'll have to check ou the t-shirts. You sent me the link last week. Did you see where Victoria (Posh Spice) Beckham designed some jeans for them? I actually hear that they're really nice - make the butt look good and firm.
September 7th, 2005 03:04 PM
Joey " make the butt look good and firm. "

September 7th, 2005 03:06 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't have a brother............my mother was infertile and adopted me and my late sister.

Wha, wha, wha, what???? Howe do you even know if you are Jewish? You might be one of them A-rabs that are all the rage these days!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)