ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Looting in New Orleans reaches a new low Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
September 6th, 2005 01:55 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:

Once proud Fiji acts so humble.

Is that an admission you're wrong? What the hell is that supposed to mean?
September 6th, 2005 02:00 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:

He is under great pressure and duress. Think of the enormous task of recovering the dead, getting help to the need, and rebuilding this great City. Sure, he shares part of the blame, but remember, this was an event that, apparently, all levels of Gov. underestimated.

The looters are the main part of the Democrats consituents....
September 6th, 2005 02:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Tim Russert thinks some heads are going to roll in the Bush administration.
September 6th, 2005 02:17 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:

Is that an admission you're wrong? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

For the people of NOLA

http://ladynwavsone.com/whenyouwalk.html
September 6th, 2005 02:20 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Tim Russert thinks some heads are going to roll in the Bush administration.

When you walk through a storm
Keep your head held high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never ......... never ......walk alone

September 6th, 2005 02:22 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

When you walk through a storm
Keep your head held high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never ......... never ......walk alone

Sadly, the MDA telefon was 4 million short of last years total.only the third time in history it failed to riase more than the previous years total.
September 6th, 2005 02:23 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, they're bad but he'll get them up soon. Anyway, they're not that important compared to the devastation in LA & MS.

If there is ever a scandal Bushie43 will NOT survive it politically .
September 6th, 2005 02:23 PM
Thing One Yes jb, that should cover you for the greedy and evil things in your future. If I were religious, I would bet money your soul was condemned to hell a long time ago. Very few people with a law degree will go to heaven. Me, I'm an athiest so I'm going to hell for sure. But it won't be for making a living as a liar.
September 6th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Yes jb, that should cover you for the greedy and evil things in your future. If I were religious, I would bet money your soul was condemned to hell a long time ago. Very few people with a law degree will go to heaven. Me, I'm an athiest so I'm going to hell for sure. But it won't be for making a living as a liar.

Right Shoe Muffle ?!?!
September 6th, 2005 02:24 PM
jb
quote:
Thing One wrote:
Yes jb, that should cover you for the greedy and evil things in your future. If I were religious, I would bet money your soul was condemned to hell a long time ago. Very few people with a law degree will go to heaven. Me, I'm an athiest so I'm going to hell for sure. But it won't be for making a living as a liar.

I'm kind of an athiest as well.....I don't beleieve in an after-life.
September 6th, 2005 02:26 PM
Thing One
quote:
jb wrote:

As an attorney, don't you have to take that position?
September 6th, 2005 02:27 PM
jb Yes.........or i couldn't sleep at night.
September 6th, 2005 02:29 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Gimme Shelter wrote:

They will but it will be edited. Total Bullshit.

Yes, WalMart is the Great Satan! But they ARE America, or what it's turned into.

Actually I doubt they'll sell it because of the flap over NeoCon - they don't stock Green Day's "American Idiot" either.
September 6th, 2005 02:33 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

a vicious and un provoked attack on jb.....sometimes buttons just get pushed! You have the support of the other two J's!

September 6th, 2005 02:40 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

a vicious and un provoked attack on jb.....sometimes buttons just get pushed! You have the support of the other two J's!

Tee HEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
September 6th, 2005 02:41 PM
Thing One
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Every attack on jb is provoked. He has no natural predators on this site so his numbers are swelling. They're everywhere. Darting into traffic, causing accidents. The kill-limit has got to be removed. I've lurked here for more than a year and have taken all I'm going to take. It's time to drop the bomb on the white boy.

September 6th, 2005 02:43 PM
egon
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:

Really? I mean, really?
YES REALLY

We don't have any Walmarts over here.
WE WILL HAVE VERY SOON AND ALL OVER EUROPE.

September 6th, 2005 02:44 PM
jb Has anyone seen my old friend baby Steelie?
September 6th, 2005 03:01 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Has anyone seen my old friend baby Steelie?

many greetings are still out there to be lost
[Edited by voodoopug]
[Edited by voodoopug]
September 6th, 2005 03:06 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:
I would steal anything to survive and help my family.

YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT TO WHOMEVER PAYS YOUR SALARY.
September 6th, 2005 03:09 PM
voodoopug
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

YOU'VE BEEN DOING THAT TO WHOMEVER PAYS YOUR SALARY.

I cannot attack you...you own pugs and therefore are a friend of mine!

September 6th, 2005 03:10 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
If Bush has acted competently, less people would have died and suffered. I would steal anything to survive and help my family.

Exactly...
Not only that Jb, but people react to traumatic situations in many ways. Stealing some Wal-Mart crap isn't surprising. Most of the stuff taken is later discarded, most people are only stealing out of fear and panic.
September 6th, 2005 03:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Senator Clinton has called for an investigation.
September 6th, 2005 03:17 PM
pdog
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Senator Clinton has called for an investigation.

Let's play complete that sentence, OK?

Senator Clinton has called for an investigation, to find her missing penis!

September 6th, 2005 03:19 PM
Thing One
quote:
pdog wrote:

Exactly...
Not only that Jb, but people react to traumatic situations in many ways. Stealing some Wal-Mart crap isn't surprising. Most of the stuff taken is later discarded, most people are only stealing out of fear and panic.

No doubt about that. Some people step up. Some people fold. Some people steal. Guess it all depends on what kind of a person you were going into the traumatic situation.

Jb's been stealing to support his family for years. You can't be a successful plaintiff's attorney without lying your ever-living ass off.
September 6th, 2005 03:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

Exactly...

Agreed, Panic creates chaos. It is the closest thing to human entropy we have....nearly all here would go to any lengths to ensure the survival of their family.
September 6th, 2005 03:37 PM
pdog
quote:
Thing One wrote:

No doubt about that. Some people step up. Some people fold. Some people steal. Guess it all depends on what kind of a person you were going into the traumatic situation.

Jb's been stealing to support his family for years. You can't be a successful plaintiff's attorney without lying your ever-living ass off.

You're obviously a poster afraid to show yourself to attack Jb. If you're gonna attack Josh you need to be yourself. That what he can put you on the do not greet list.
September 6th, 2005 03:41 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Agreed, Panic creates chaos. It is the closest thing to human entropy we have....nearly all here would go to any lengths to ensure the survival of their family.

Like when people see flying fish.
September 6th, 2005 03:43 PM
monkey_man Brown pushed from last job: Horse group

FEMA chief had to be ‘asked to resign’
By Brett Arends
The Boston Herald - September 3rd, 2005

http://business.bostonherald.com/businessNews/view.bg?articleid=100857

The federal official in charge of the bungled New Orleans rescue was fired from his last private-sector job overseeing horse shows.

And before joining the Federal Emergency Management Agency as a deputy director in 2001, GOP activist Mike Brown had no significant experience that would have qualified him for the position.

The Oklahoman got the job through an old college friend who at the time was heading up FEMA.

The agency, run by Brown since 2003, is now at the center of a growing fury over the handling of the New Orleans disaster.

"I look at FEMA and I shake my head," said a furious Gov. Mitt Romney yesterday, calling the response "an embarrassment."

President Bush, after touring the Big Easy, said he was "not satisfied" with the emergency response to Hurricane Katrina's devastation.

And U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch predicted there would be hearings on Capitol Hill over the mishandled operation.

Brown - formerly an estates and family lawyer - this week has has made several shocking public admissions, including interviews where he suggested FEMA was unaware of the misery and desperation of refugees stranded at the New Orleans convention center.

Before joining the Bush administration in 2001, Brown spent 11 years as the commissioner of judges and stewards for the International Arabian Horse Association, a breeders' and horse-show organization based in Colorado.

"We do disciplinary actions, certification of (show trial) judges. We hold classes to train people to become judges and stewards. And we keep records," explained a spokeswoman for the IAHA commissioner's office. "This was his full-time job . . . for 11 years," she added.

Brown was forced out of the position after a spate of lawsuits over alleged supervision failures.

"He was asked to resign," Bill Pennington, president of the IAHA at the time, confirmed last night.

Soon after, Brown was invited to join the administration by his old Oklahoma college roommate Joseph Allbaugh, the previous head of FEMA until he quit in 2003 to work for the president's re-election campaign.

The White House last night defended Brown's appointment. A spokesman noted Brown served as FEMA deputy director and general counsel before taking the top job, and that he has now overseen the response to "more than 164 declared disasters and emergencies," including last year's record-setting hurricane season.

September 6th, 2005 03:50 PM
Thing One
quote:
pdog wrote:

You're obviously a poster afraid to show yourself to attack Jb. If you're gonna attack Josh you need to be yourself. That what he can put you on the do not greet list.

Yes. Good call Noobie. Any other riddles you can solve? I wouldn't greet jb if he was buying my ticket. I saw his big bandana head in Boston. I felt like telling him to get off the carousel in front of Wal-Mart but you should have seen the smile on his face.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)