ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Question about Copy Control Return to archive
September 5th, 2005 06:34 PM
deuce Anyone having problems with this? Will it play in the car? I mean I dont wanna buy it and have it not play
September 5th, 2005 07:23 PM
Jair Its quite simple fool this copy control thing, but you should buy, mate!

If you think Stones do not worth a few dollars, then forget about it, thats what I think.
September 5th, 2005 07:25 PM
deuce Oh, I'll but it for sure. I just want to know what I'm getting. If it's not gonna play in the car and whatnot, I'd like to not be surprised by it.
September 5th, 2005 07:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It played at all my CD players except for the left CD of my audio CD recorder I have to burn CDs from vinyl or tapes, the one I have connected to my audio system

I already played at my car, my DVD (studio), DVD (bedroom), laser disc player, and the right CD player on my above-mentioned CD recorder for audio equipment

I also played at my computer, my wife's computer and tomorrow will do it at work, I took the day off to be on time for the live broadcast of A Bigger Bang
September 7th, 2005 10:29 AM
egon another thing about this copy control;

What the hell does it do? i mean i can easily make
a copy with nero or rip it to my harddrive with CDex.

Anyone know?
September 7th, 2005 10:32 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
another thing about this copy control;

What the hell does it do? i mean i can easily make
a copy with nero or rip it to my harddrive with CDex.

Anyone know?

those cd's were made to allow only one copy I guess...but it was a few years ago when the first of one was released ..
I wnader if it's still the same..
September 7th, 2005 05:09 PM
Jair I use Easy CD Creator to do copies & its easy. You have to go to "copier" module and then, when the copy is almost done, you interrupt it the process by pressing "stop".

Don't let the program copy all that shit that come along to the musics. Thats all.

So, if is the case, you can make how many copies you want from the "original" copy easily...

September 7th, 2005 05:30 PM
pdog No problem, I used EAC to rip and burn copies for playing at home, the car and my Taxi. The silver is put away and won't ever need to be used again, except for making new copies.
I did have a problem on my first rip. The last two tracks came out fucked up, so i had to rip at a slower speed, and the errors were gone. I've had this happen before with a few CD's. I think it's an issue with the pressings, but I'm not sure why this happens.
September 8th, 2005 05:13 AM
Poplar

having trouble getting it into itunes.

anyone else?
September 8th, 2005 08:34 AM
egon i can make copies from copies without problems
using copy disc mode".

but of course the shit/software gets copied with it.

what i can't do, is "open" the disc on my computer and then see the songs listed. the only thing i see is the shit/software.
anyone know how to change that?

also what is this thing when it says; "you need to install software to play this disc"...?
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)