ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang World Tour 2005 - 2006
Gracias Lour!
Bradley Center, Milwaukee - 8th September 2005
© 2005 Tom Lynn with special thanks to Montana!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB in Brasil only September 9 Return to archive
September 5th, 2005 08:35 AM
Jair As usual, The Lost Paradise stores will receive ABB only next Friday, and SINCE you live in a big city like Sao Paulo or Rio.

As I live in the countryside, in a small town, probably only next week.

The main virtual store here just postponed the release to 9 September. The initial date was TODAY!

They're NOT important in JayJay's land.

Damn fuck third world. I will commit suicide!!!

Vive la merde!!!
BANG!!!

[Edited by Jair]
September 5th, 2005 01:09 PM
J.J.Flash Well, a friend of mine called FNAC in São Paulo and they informed him ABB would be available tomorrow, September 6.
September 5th, 2005 01:46 PM
Jair I hope you're right, Jayjay.

I've just been in a local store and the vendor told me: Its today, Jair, Its Today! Wait until 10 PM, when we close. Until there, keep the faith.
Have to say that I just come!!!
September 5th, 2005 02:07 PM
Jair
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
Well, a friend of mine called FNAC in São Paulo and they informed him ABB would be available tomorrow, September 6.

BTW, WHOS FNAC???
September 5th, 2005 02:35 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Jair wrote:

BTW, WHOS FNAC???

A huge chain of french stores.
September 5th, 2005 07:11 PM
tumbling dice
I bought the record today in FNAC of Al. Santos here in São Paulo and it doesn´t stop in my sound system and car radio. Thats a great record,the best post- tattoo you.

Enjoy!
September 5th, 2005 08:26 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
tumbling dice wrote:

I bought the record today in FNAC of Al. Santos here in São Paulo and it doesn´t stop in my sound system and car radio. Thats a great record,the best post- tattoo you.

Enjoy!

Hey..... it's good to know other compatriot posters around here...... send me a PM so we could arrange the pre-Gig the following february. Cheers!

About FNAC store at Alameda Santos, do you mean that one which has its entrance also by Avenida Paulista?
September 5th, 2005 11:17 PM
gustavobala hello tumbling....i live in SP too, let´s trade boots?

thanxs
September 5th, 2005 11:42 PM
Zack I too live in an out-of-the-way place. I did my homework though and asked my CD store if they would have it on the 5th. "Definitely," was the response. "Maybe sooner." I go in there yesterday and get "maybe next week." I am furious, but it's not exactly a Virgin Megastore
September 6th, 2005 02:56 PM
tumbling dice [quote]J.J.Flash wrote:

Hey..... it's good to know other compatriot posters around here...... send me a PM so we could arrange the pre-Gig the following february. Cheers!

About FNAC store at Alameda Santos, do you mean that one which has its entrance also by Avenida Paulista?
[
/quote] J.J Flash pode entrar pela Av. Paulista . O que è PM ? O disco é do caralho!!!
September 6th, 2005 03:10 PM
tumbling dice
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
hello tumbling....i live in SP too, let´s trade boots?

thanxs

E aí Bala, Eu tenho uns Pirata da hora!!! Mas é melhor falar em inglês no site...

My best boots:

Made in the shade ( outtakes 77,78,79) Excellent!!
Staight from the heart ( outtakes 85)
more fast numbers (outtakes 77,78)
More security ( live 99)
Stripped companion ( outtakes 95)
I need something of mid-70s , outtakes of the nineties.

um abraço!

September 6th, 2005 03:32 PM
Jair
quote:
tumbling dice wrote:
E aí Bala, Eu tenho uns Pirata da hora!!! Mas é melhor falar em inglês no site...

My best boots:

Made in the shade ( outtakes 77,78,79) Excellent!!
Staight from the heart ( outtakes 85)
more fast numbers (outtakes 77,78)
More security ( live 99)
Stripped companion ( outtakes 95)
I need something of mid-70s , outtakes of the nineties.

um abraço!

Whats the tracklisting for more fast numbers, pls?
September 7th, 2005 12:52 AM
gustavobala ok, tumbling....i am trade eith you, please, write to me: [email protected]

LET´S TRADE!!!!!!!!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)