ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the European Tour - Rai-Halle, Amsterdam - 9 October, 1970
By Henry Diltz - with special thanks to Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tell me about Jade Jagger Return to archive
09-03-03 09:20 AM
dealer squealing Does she have a website or are there any sites for info on her. I could not find much myself. Btw i think she is one of the most goergeus woman here on earth,
09-03-03 10:06 AM
Zeeta 'ow are ya dealer!?

Yes I agree Jade is an incredibly beautiful woman. She is interviewed in September's Q magazine. Unfortunately she comes across horribly arrogant and spoilt in the article but interesting all the same she thinks: "my dad is sexy, I can definitely see the appeal"

Other than that I dunno - there is no official site I know that much

[Edited by Zeeta]
09-03-03 10:16 AM
dealer squealing Hi Zeeta im doing fine, just bought me a nice Keith t-shirt on the internet from djtees.com you should check it out, it�s Keith in 1973. Yeah i saw the interview with Jade and she is a little bit arrogant but i find that just cool. She is the type that doesn�t wear underpants i like that. There is a picture of her in the book "according to the rolling stones" from when she is about 10 very nice backstage on the 1981 tour.
Hey aren�t your nerves beginning to shake for the Manchester gig?? Just remember to don�t drink to much so you can give me a good review of the show!
09-03-03 10:24 AM
Zeeta Ha!

Yeah mate! I am purposefully not listening to any Stones until Friday - the day of the gig so that when I hear the tunes again it will be even better!!!! Dunno whether this is wise??! What do you reckon? Yeah I'm gettin well excited mate I feel like a Keith in a pharmacists c. 76!!!

I'll check that site it sounds ace.

I cannot promise not to drink too much though!

09-03-03 10:43 AM
dealer squealing Hehehehe
i couldn�t not listen to any Stones musik for so long
But the strategy sounds great! Just hope that the concert will not be scheduled Ohh man you will get the shivers when they play If You Can�t Rock Me, thats so fu##ing great!
09-03-03 10:46 AM
magicwoman yes jade is a beatuful woman i am no lesbian but i can see wich woman is beautiful or not.i think jade is more prettier then elisabeth
09-03-03 10:52 AM
dealer squealing Yeah Magicwoman you�r right, Jade is extremely beautiful and it doesn�t need a lesbian or a stright guy to see that. Of the Stones girls i think that Jade, Patti, Bianca and Anita are the prettiest. What do you think?
09-03-03 01:23 PM
magicwoman Bianca was pretty to.i think jade has her beaty form her mom and ofcourse from her dad to :-D
09-03-03 02:05 PM
Factory Girl In her youth, Anita was the prettiest.

I met Marianne and she has a fallen angel quality.
09-03-03 02:12 PM
jb I think mandy was the prettiest of them all....
09-03-03 02:15 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
In her youth, Anita was the prettiest.

I met Marianne and she has a fallen angel quality.

You mean she's like SATAN?

And how did this meeting with Satan come about? (I'm kidding about the Satan part but really would like to know how you met her...)

Seriously, I think Marianne is really cool and still kinda sexy or an old broad. And the proper answer to the frequent posts about "Which Stones Girl Would You Most Like To Do It With" is: a threesome with Marianne and Anita in 1967 or '68.
09-03-03 02:26 PM
Joey

Fleabit ........................

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you look EXACTLY like Bryan Ferry from Roxy Music ?

Jercee !

09-03-03 02:27 PM
dealer squealing JB wrote "I think mandy was the prettiest of them all...."

You gotta be kidding!

Didn�t Wyman end up with her Mammy?
09-03-03 02:31 PM
Factory Girl For Fleabit Marianne Monkey-I met MF twice.

First time: 1988-Boulder, Colorado-I went to see MF live and after the show went to the side door to get her autograph. A man standing by the door inquired as to what I was doing. I explained my intentions. He said: "come back in 10 minutes, I'll take you backstage". I must have given him a cynical look b/c he repeated: "I'm not giving you shit, I'm her husband. Come back in 10 minutes and I'll take you backstage." I obliged, of course. For some reason, MF hugged me a lot. She's a very warm person.

Second Time-old 9:30 Club-I went with my then best friend. We were right in front of the stage and my friend kept looking around and asking loudly "where is Marriane's husband??" in front of MF. I can only imagine what MF was thinking about us...rotfl. Anyway, her husband was not around, and my friend & I just walked to the backstage area. And yes, MF hugged me again...lol.

I also met Mick T. and John Mayall , but that is for another time.
09-03-03 02:36 PM
jb Did Mick T hug you as well....?And more importantly, did you get to play with little Mick?
[Edited by jb]
09-03-03 02:42 PM
Factory Girl I'm not going to tell you who else hugged me and whom I played with. I don't play and tell, as rule.
09-03-03 02:45 PM
jb I am still upset you never called me down here....you could have joined me and the secretary for lunch.
09-03-03 02:49 PM
Factory Girl jb, next time I'm in Florida, we'll do a group...hug.
09-03-03 03:02 PM
jb Look forward to it...by the way, did you enjoy Beach Place and or RiverWalk? I haven't been there since I was your age...
09-03-03 04:52 PM
magicwoman i think bianca was the prettiest of the stones girls and jerry hall in her younger yeras she has beatiful hair
09-03-03 04:55 PM
jb Jerry aged terribly...Bianca is still a beauty....
09-03-03 04:56 PM
dealer squealing What about Patti around 1980, she was hot then, beautiful eyes and smile. Anita on the other hand ws pretty until about 1973 after that she looked bad.
09-03-03 04:58 PM
LadyJane Pattie's got it, hands down, as far as looks. IMO.

Absolutely gorgeous!!

LadyJ.
09-03-03 08:10 PM
gypsy Anita was the prettiest in the early days. Marianne was a cutie...sometimes very pretty and angelic. Jerry never did anything for me...I think she seems like a nice genuine down-to-earth woman...and looks better with age. Bianca always tried too hard to look good...copied off of Anita a lot by way of clothes...but looks-wise, she looks a lot like any other Latina woman...I think she looks 'hard' now with those flaired nostrils.
LadyJ, I gotta agree with you on Patti...she is by far the prettiest...just classy and naturally beautiful. I think the reason she looks so young is because she had kind of chubby cheeks when she was younger...and didn't get too caught up with drinking and drugging.
I do think Anita looks better than she used to...yeah, it's hard to believe that in such a short span of less than ten years, she went from absolutely gorgeous to absolutely hideous. But she really cleaned herself up, and in my opinion, looks younger than Keith.
09-03-03 09:55 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fleabit ........................

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you look EXACTLY like Bryan Ferry from Roxy Music ?

Jercee !

It is quite astute of you to notice! I look EXACTLY like Bryan Ferry EXCEPT that I'm not tall, dark, sauve or oily.

('scuze me while I recycle my own material.)

When the subject of my resemblence to members of Roxy Music comes up, people usually settle on pre-chrome dome Brian Eno. Especially when I wear a feather boa.

I really LOVED Roxy Music's first couple of albums, when Eno was in the band. He used to play tapes of earthworms, and Phil Manzanera had sunglasses that looked like fly eyes.

They didn't sound like ANYTHING else that was out in 1975.

What's her name? Virginia Plain.

A friend of mine in NYC just saw the reformed Roxy Music, which by this late date has been pigeonholed as "retro-futurism" (!!). Anyway, he said it surprised him but they were great.

Of course, neither Eno or any earthworms had anything to do with the reunion. Roxy Music have always denied their glam roots, but that's when they were coolest.

09-04-03 11:45 AM
jb I think you look more like Duane Allman-and that is a huge compliment.
09-04-03 12:01 PM
Joey " A friend of mine in NYC just saw the reformed Roxy Music, which by this late date has been pigeonholed as "retro-futurism" (!!). Anyway, he said it surprised him but they were great. "

Fleabit , I picked up the live ablum at Best Buy from their 2001 Reunion Tour ( released just this month ) and it sounds REALLY great !

Please Check out this link :

http://www.roxyrama.com/

Jacky !
09-04-03 12:02 PM
jb I hate those arrogant shit head teenagers who work at Best Buy...
09-04-03 12:14 PM
Joey " I hate those arrogant shit head teenagers who work at Best Buy... "

I hate peas .