ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the European Tour - Rai-Halle, Amsterdam - 9 October, 1970
By Henry Diltz - with special thanks to Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: China offers Stones only 5 Mil for 30 days! Return to archive
09-01-03 09:21 PM
steel driving hammer Thats only $160.000 per the 4 Stones members.

To shake & break it more down, it's only $5000 a day for the 4 Stones members!

$5000 a day plus Chuck and Dayrell too, plus the back up singers takes it down in the hole even further!

Plus the fucking stage itself and the crew, hotel, room service and insurance.

So, my drunken Cabernet Sauvignon figures are now at $2500 a day for the 4 Stones.

Don't beleive me? Here's the link, http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030831/241/54f1u.html

Here's another latest link that Red Wine is good for ya'll, http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20030831/od_uk_nm/oukoe_health_wine_smoking_1
09-01-03 10:06 PM
kath chicken feed. that's insane.
09-02-03 12:49 PM
Gazza er....I think you've somewhat misread the article

they've offered them $5 million to take part in what is a 4-week festival...ie, not 4 weeks of Rolling Stones concerts

The Stones would probably only be there for a couple of shows...
09-02-03 01:23 PM
jb The Chines government is a repressive, communist regime, that has long condoned the eating of innocent cats and dogs. The stones should not play there.
09-02-03 01:30 PM
steel driving hammer I was watching the History Channel about the Great Wall of China and it was mostly built by slaves and when they would die durring working, the Chineese threw and added the dead bodies in the wall.

Sick stuff.

Of course it's good when the Stones play but I don't think they should play in China. It would be better if they gave a free concert in Iraq.
09-02-03 01:32 PM
jb Believe me, the Stones could care less about anyone's suffering other than their respective checkbooks...Watts is notoriously frugal .....
09-02-03 01:40 PM
Gazza >The Chinese government is a repressive, communist regime, that has long condoned the eating of innocent cats and dogs. The stones should not play there.

Agree with you 100%. Not so much for the cats & dogs issue, I hasten to add but for humanitarian reasons in general. The fact they're communist is irrelevant (there's worse and more corrupt systems of government in many parts of the world - especially in Africa - which doesnt seem to bother Americans so much for some reason) but I think it's damnable that the Stones are so desperate to make inroads into the Chinese market that they have to kiss the ass of this repulsive government to do so.

IMO they should NEVER have gone there to begin with.
09-02-03 01:43 PM
jb Agreed....we here in America are to a large extent hypocrites...we , justifiably IMO, get rid of the taliban and Saddam and warn the other axis' of evil...yet China, one of the last countries, along with North Korea, starve their people to make larger , more lethal weapons and we don't do a thing.
09-02-03 01:53 PM
Boomy IMO the Stones would do it for the right price.

Do you think they would play at the Adult Video Awards if they were given $12 million to perform??
09-02-03 01:59 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Boomy wrote:
IMO the Stones would do it for the right price.

I think just about anyone would do anything for the right price...

Even Bob Barker

09-02-03 01:59 PM
jb Yes....we also should unilaterally nuke China and North Korea.
09-02-03 02:04 PM
Boomy Really Steelie?

You'd hit the glory-hole of a man if you were given the right amount of money?

Would ya kill for the right amount? LOL...anything my ass!!!

But, yeah, I get what ya mean. It's just that the way things are happening it seems like "this will be the Last time..."
09-02-03 02:06 PM
jb I don't think anal sex is as easy as it has been characterized. I think even with K-Y jelley, it is hard to fit it in a veryu tiny rectum.
09-02-03 10:39 PM
kath
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't think anal sex is as easy as it has been characterized. I think even with K-Y jelley, it is hard to fit it in a veryu tiny rectum.

does anybody have any idea what josh is babbling about now? man, he desperate to hit that 6k mark, even if it means posting inane, insane bullshit like this. the man has no brain. i honestly believe he is stark raving mad. no kidding. on a chat recently on shidoobee he suddenly went off about "tort reform". WTF???

seriously this guy is getting wackier all the time and i honestly believe he has snapped his shower cap.

josh, it's true i have no respect for you, for the way you seem to "practice" law (under the influence of cocaine??? excuse me??, or for your lack of personal ethics. but i really believe you need some help. posts like this are quite troubling. i see you also posted that you hope phil collins dies. you are out of touch with what is right and wrong, josh. you need some help, and fast.
09-02-03 11:05 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
I don't think anal sex is as easy as it has been characterized. I think even with K-Y jelley, it is hard to fit it in a veryu tiny rectum.

WHAT THE FUCK????
Man, you're one sick dude. Get a grip. And I don't mean on that 1/4" of dangling fury either...you need to be locked away, dude.