ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Closing the European Tour - Rai-Halle, Amsterdam - 9 October, 1970
By Henry Diltz - with special thanks to Irina

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Whats wrong with RS.com Return to archive
09-01-03 09:05 AM
dealer squealing No updates there, no more pictures from the shows, no videos, the store for europe sucks and so on...
Are we getting a rip off for our $?
09-01-03 09:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl With all respect, that website sucks, there's nothing like the fan websites, and they all are free
09-01-03 12:21 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
dealer squealing wrote:
Are we getting a rip off for our $?

Yes. Big time. Sent 3 complaints already in the last 2 weeks, but of course no reply as usual. And I didn't even start swearing and yelling until my 3rd email...
09-02-03 01:50 PM
jaggergurl
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
With all respect, that website sucks, there's nothing like the fan websites, and they all are free

that pretty musch hits the nail right on the head..Voodoo!!

thanks to all who make the fansites the best!
09-02-03 05:50 PM
Gazza >No updates there, no more pictures from the shows, no videos, the store for europe sucks and so on...

the tour has left the US. When that happens,they cease to give a fuck....unless theyre selling you merchandise of course....same as 97-99.

thats actually why we started this site to begin with. because the BTB official site was so slow with info and news and all they cared about was selling bloody tacky merchandise when people wanted to know what the Stones were playing and how to get tickets etc. At least back then though the official site was free.

>Are we getting a rip off for our $?

look at the price you were paying when you joined. Did you think it was value for money? $95 to join an ONLINE fan club whose only benefit was to give you the CHANCE of a shot at a pre-sale for ONE show? (and even then it was a nightmare finding out where your seats were!) And which tempted you with the attraction of a baseball cap and a copy of a CD every fan already owned (and which usually arrived months later anyway!)

everyone knows that an official site is only going to give you a sanitised account of whats going on anyway.
09-02-03 06:00 PM
steel driving hammer That site is bad and good.

Bad - the price to join was very high, but thats your own fault for paying.

Good - Great videos anytime you want. I saw the studio Far Away Eyes today for the first time and not being gay but Mick looked so cute!

It's a site where you have to search quite hard to get what you want.

Overall, it's worth a Ben Franklin for a life times of Stones at your feet.

09-02-03 06:02 PM
Joey " not being gay but Mick looked so cute! "

ah , yeah !

" I just love my Baby Steelie to death Ronnie "

Jercee !

09-02-03 06:09 PM
steel driving hammer But he did!

Today the Cubbies won in the 15th!

I'm just now starting to get into Baseball.

Now shut up and put some cork in your post!
09-03-03 10:06 AM
Joey " Now shut up and put some cork in your post! "

Your white gloves are making me moist .

J.

09-03-03 10:09 AM
Zeeta
quote:
Joey wrote:

Your white gloves are making me moist .

J.

LOL

Surgical gloves perhaps!!??