ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Best '97 Boots Return to archive
09-07-02 06:55 PM
Soul Survivor All I have is 'He Didn't Rat Me Out' witch is the 4th show in Oakland. What am I missing out on? Help
09-07-02 07:03 PM
Moonisup you mis ST. Louis 1997, the pay per view concert, if you want one, pick the version of Dandelion, that one is really great, with some great artwork too. The boot 'San diego 1998' is good but not as good as St. louis, the San diego includes extras of Soldier field, under my thumb, she is a rainbow, let it bleed and 19th nervous breakdown!!

rik
09-07-02 07:08 PM
Soul Survivor I have the DVD of the St. Louis concert. But, thanks for the suggestions. By the way moonisup, I sent you an email but you never replied
09-07-02 07:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot The 2nd Meadowlands show is a killer.
09-07-02 07:54 PM
tumblingdice If you can find St Louis to Babylon it is great as not only the PPV show but a 3rd extra disc that has AUD recording from other shows like DC and also the MTV 10 spot and VH1 fashion show. I have the San Diego but did not get the extras
09-07-02 07:55 PM
tumblingdice Bridges to Argentina was great to if for no other reason that they did She's like a rainbow!!
09-07-02 08:12 PM
Moonisup I'm online for a few hours now!! I've got your mail, I send a complete list asap!!!! Don't worry!!!

Rik
09-07-02 08:24 PM
Soul Survivor ok......thanks
09-07-02 08:32 PM
Moonisup I've send you an email

rik
09-07-02 08:33 PM
Soul Survivor private message me. since were both online, we can just talk back and forth
09-07-02 08:41 PM
Moonisup i go to bed asap, it is 2.45 in the morning in holland right now!!! I have send you my list!!

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]