ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rollingstones.com Return to archive
09-07-02 10:50 AM
quackenbush Get on rollingstones.com and demand a non-hits set list
for the stadium venues. They are supposedly reading the
message board that is specifically for posting dream
set lists. Not enough of you are bitching
09-07-02 11:01 AM
Nellcote About the best to expect here quacky is different songs on the b stage. Understand Stadium Shows=Dollars. Joe average fan who does'nt know the deep cuts, wants the "Hot Rocks" set list.

End of Story
09-07-02 11:03 AM
nankerphelge And that stadium setlist was damn nice -- I'd love to hear that at Giant's or FedEx -- I love the Some Girls B -- that has me ready to go right now!!
09-07-02 11:13 AM
sirmoonie I think some of you confuse listening to live boots with seeing them live. I don't understand why having 50 boots of Tumblin' and JJF has anything to do with whether you want to SEE them play those and other derogatorily termed "war horses" this time around. They are war horses because they are some of the best songs ever written and performed. SEEing them played while big ole giant ass firey jizz bombs fly around your head is something no boot will ever capture.
09-07-02 11:18 AM
lonecrapshooter Spend more time bitching about the sound problems. This is an outrage that the sound can be so bad if you are not on the floor.
09-07-02 12:49 PM
sirmoonie Yeh, the fucking sound problems! Who'd they hire, Islam Sound Productions, Ltd.? Sheeeeiiittttttt......

Man, I just hope they can pull off the fire bombs at the theater shows. I read that Mick came up with the fire bomb idea at the Santibel Island photo shoot and that he and Keith have wanted to use them since the El Mocambo show. But Ronnie, quite understandably I think, didn't want anyone lighting a match anywhere near him when he was on stage. Until now, that is.

"Bombs away, Ronnie!"