ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Well here it is,opening day #3...Sergei any ideas? Return to archive
09-07-02 10:10 AM
Riffhard Let us know what ya know Serg.Are we gonna get Heart of Stone,All Over Now,or Flight 505?What's the word on the setlist my friend?

Riffhard
09-07-02 01:29 PM
Martha Riffie,

My tour schedule (printed from IORR in May) has the Orpheum show scheduled for Sunday the 8th. I noticed that you had mentioned in another thread it taking place today, the 7th. I may have it confused since the tour schedule I have was printed so long ago.

Is it the 7th or the 8th?

Can't wait for the set-list either!!!! Thanks everyone for being so on it!
09-07-02 01:30 PM
Moonisup It will take place tomorrow, they will rehearse tonight there, maybe to improve the sound!!

rik
09-07-02 05:38 PM
Riffhard My bad!
I forgot to look at the schedule.Yes,you are correct Martha.It is in fact tomarrow.I for one am happy that it is Sunday.Now I can go out and party my face off without worrying about planting myself here in front of the computer.Thanks!

Riffhard
09-07-02 05:49 PM
nankerphelge Someone posted some of the songs to be played on Keno's site -- I won't spoil the surprise -- y'all can fetch it over there!!
09-07-02 07:56 PM
luxury1 And Stonesdoug has some songs that were rehearsed there tonight. Dance, damn, I want to hear that one live.