ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

September 11, 2002
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Maxlugar Return to archive
09-06-02 07:30 PM
parmeda Maxy, Maxy, Maxy...

I was caught off guard when I noticed your title/s with your avitar...I love it!
It's sooooo, YOU!!

BTW, I think you're about the only one here that could appropriately pull that off, lol...

Pam

09-06-02 07:44 PM
Maxlugar Thanks Pam!

I love you.

Maxy!
09-06-02 07:59 PM
luxury1 I had a truly Maxy moment at the Fleet on 9/3. During JJF (I think--my memory of the show isn't as sharp as it should be) I noticed that I was the only one really dancing and gittin into it--I was about 10th row right in the aisle next to the catwalk. Well Mick is dead straight ahead and I know he could see me in my white shirt and my arms up in the air--all the other old farts near me where tired by then. So all of a sudden, down the catwalk comes Mick--stops right in front of me--of course, never making eye contact with me in the true Mick style. But for 30 seconds it was "yes, dance for me Monkey Boy"--remember that thread Max, when you were defending why one would spend 350.00 to see the Stones--you were right--that moment was worth the price of admission for me. By the way, Mick has Wolf Pits--way too much hair under those arms for a skinny little dude with no body hair.
09-06-02 08:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wolf Pits ain't NOTHING compared to Wolf Puss! I mean, no one sticks their dick into a Wolf Pit....and if they do, they are really odd.
09-06-02 08:31 PM
luxury1 But one might want to lick a Wolf Pit--so the proper grooming is always essential
09-06-02 08:45 PM
parmeda Sir Stonesy...

When exactly is it going to be "your turn" to see one of the shows? ...'cause I think you need to get all of this pent up anxiety out of your system, lmfao!

09-06-02 08:51 PM
Sir Stonesalot Lick a Wolf Pit?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

My "first" turn is on the 18th. Row 12. Oh Yeah.
09-06-02 09:00 PM
parmeda SS...
I have a great idea! But I'll have to PM you later with the details...I think you're going to like it.
09-06-02 09:16 PM
Sir Stonesalot Well, if it has anything to do with Wolf Pits or Wolf Puss, I won't like it. No ma'am, I won't like it one little bit.
09-07-02 12:04 AM
parmeda I assure you it has absolutely NOTHING to do with Pits, Pusses or Wolves...
09-07-02 07:13 AM
nankerphelge Sheep?
Please say it's sheep, please say it's sheep!

I won't lick the pits of any unshorn sheep though.
Waddaya think I am - some kinda animal.
09-07-02 03:44 PM
parmeda Nank,
I think he's going to get you for that one...
(Classic response though...I'm still laughing!)
09-07-02 04:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot No Pammy, I'm gonna let him slide on that one....it's too easy.
09-07-02 04:38 PM
nankerphelge Stoney knows all too well that I am not an animal -- I am a fine upstanding Stones fan that shows respect and common decency to all.

And what's so damn odd about sticking it in a wolf pit? Not that I've ever done that, mind you. I was just wonderin'?

I once heard of a woman with a glass eye that would pop it out and give her boyfriend some good "eye" -- now that's odd!!
09-07-02 06:05 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nanky...

With all of those other lovely places to stick it...why waste your time on a Wolf Pit? It makes no sense.

It'd be the same as sticking it in the crook of the knee.

Pointless.
09-07-02 07:27 PM
luxury1 why, the backs of my knees are most sensitive
09-07-02 07:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot OK. But there are certainly better ways of stimulating that area other than sticking a dong down there....

And tell the truth, if you were getting it on with me, and I tried to bone the back of your knee, you'd think I was a moron. Same with the arm pit.
09-07-02 07:54 PM
luxury1 I bin speakin of lickin' all along--I gots no dong to stick anyway--unless of course I get out my strap-on. Beware in that GS parking lot SS.
09-07-02 08:15 PM
Sir Stonesalot Good Lord!

Not only do I have to behave at Giant's, but now I have to worry about being anally raped by some Patti Hansen look-a-like.

This just ain't right.

My poor little virgin bunghole!
09-07-02 08:20 PM
glencar If it's not one thing, it's another...